Joey B. and the 420

TripJ.

Oct 4, 2005
Boston, MA.
I knew I wasn't crazy when I heard Joey last month in Massachussettes talking about the weed onstage, I just downloaded the San Diego show from 10/29 and he asks the crowd to blow it and/or throw it his way, I wonder how the other guys feel about that, I wonder if they partake as well?

:Smokedev: I think it was just on-stage spiel. Comments about the smell in the air. :lol: If anyone threw some onstage, I would bet Frank would be the first to grab it. Either him or the crew guy with the dreads. o_O What's his name anyway? It's all a part of the experience of a live show, that kind smell in the air. I'm only sure that Lilker partakes regularly.:Smokin:
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Bleearg said:
:Smokedev: I think it was just on-stage spiel. Comments about the smell in the air. :lol: If anyone threw some onstage, I would bet Frank would be the first to grab it. Either him or the crew guy with the dreads. o_O What's his name anyway? It's all a part of the experience of a live show, that kind smell in the air. I'm only sure that Lilker partakes regularly.:Smokin:
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

You're right about Joey. I don't think Frank would smoke it. Those guys (esp. Charlie) all hate smoking. The guy with the dreads is Brian, Scott's tech. You're right about him.

Frank was acting like he was at Cleveland but there was nothing in his hand. He looks ripped often but he gets alot of juice from prefoming. Maybe he's just on a natural high. I also notice during I'm the Man they always seem to point at him during "we don't do drugs." I've been known to contribute to the cloud. "You ever seen ANTHRAX on dope?"
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

I wouldn't be suprised if Joey doesn't enjoy a puff or two off the old peace pipe every now and again. I've wondered about Frank for a long time too. Not that it matters but as someone who smokes quite a bit myself it's something I've often been curious about.:Smokin:

They don't even let people smoke cigarettes when they're backstage with them. If I had to pick one member who MIGHT smoke the ganja, it'd be Rob, but he just loves to drink so that would explain the bloodshot eyes:)

if my memory serves me right Joey & Franky did the same joke way back in May in Adelaide at the start of the Reunion tour. A reference to weed and Frankie made out he was smoking some.

We don't do drugs etc etc etc ... ITS POINT AND WATCH THE BEAT!!!

Reactions: n0tmanthrax
aliasp said:
if my memory serves me right Joey & Franky did the same joke way back in May in Adelaide at the start of the Reunion tour. A reference to weed and Frankie made out he was smoking some.

We don't do drugs etc etc etc ... ITS POINT AND WATCH THE BEAT!!!

Yer, Joey mentioned about the fact that in Adelaide we have a few stores only around the corner that sell's bongs... I don't consider that an endorsement for dope mind you... personally, I hate the stuff...

ThraxSA said:
Yer, Joey mentioned about the fact that in Adelaide we have a few stores only around the corner that sell's bongs... I don't consider that an endorsement for dope mind you... personally, I hate the stuff...
Yep. Lots of bongs in Adelaide and smokers and aboriginies. They still hanging around the park?

Thank God I don't do drugs... I'm stupid enough.
But I have to say, that's the biggest thing I hate about Live shows.... all the fuckin' smoke. (Joints and Cigs) It's changed alot here in the last couple of years though. They are getting more strict at the Stadiums and by next year there will be NO Smoking at all in any public place. It's already like that in alot of other places in Canada. It will be nice to go to the small venue shows and not DIE of fucking Lung Cancer....
Okay... sorry for the Ranting babble.