Joey Belladonna @ The Downtown - LI, NY August 8th

Aug 5, 2004
LI, NY
Anyone hitting this up? I know I'll be there...I have my ticket already. This show is gonna be bannanas I bet...when Anthrax played a few months back they tore shit up. Just wondering if any of you guys are gonna be there as well. :headbang:

yeah, I saw him last friday in Albany and he was great. Crowd calling him back for an encore. He made it look easy playing drums and singing, but it was a great friggin show.

Did he play BellaDonna Or Anthrax music???? I saw him in California last year. I went to a Barbarque with Joey and the Band he was with at Chuck Billy's(Teatament) house the next day.......It was a good show

He played almost all Anthrax songs, the classic shit...one song off the new CDR he sells at shows, and two Sabbath covers (Sweet Leaf and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath)

johnnieCzech said:
I´d rather see the REAL Anthrax than listen to Caught In A Mosh with his weak voice.

I love both eras of Anthrax, but come on...don't disgrace the classic Anthrax material or their original singer like that.

Karina_666 said:
yeah, I've met Joey several times at shows, and he's always been super nice.

Without a doubt, one of the most down to earth guys. I talked to him about singing for like 10 minutes, had him sign my Among the Living booklet and I bought his CDR and he wrote "Ian - thanks for coming out" and signed it. I came back after and also got a picture with him. One of the coolest guys for real.