Joey DeMaio lives in his parents' basement.

medium_louturkey.jpg

I almost posted this the other day because I saw the link on a comment on Blabbermouth, but I'm glad you all got a laugh out of it as I did.

Many of you boys and girls would be shocked to know how your favorite bands actually live.

Just an FYI, those mansions that 3/4 of the people on Cribs live in, don't really belong to them. They think they do, but they don't.

So they are claiming their information is legit because they got an e-mail from a dude who allegedly lives in the same town as 3/4 of the band. Sounds fishy...

Not saying that this necessarily isn't the truth, but apart from that I don't understand what's so laughable about how they live. Because of their on-stage personas? It's an act... I'd rather be surprised if it would be much different (because besides recent success - Manowar were DEAD in the nineties) and honestly, I wouldn't see the point in entertaining a bigger property if I'm constantly on tour.

:rolleyes:You guys are entirely pathetic if you actually believe this article. ManOwaR are millionaires. Honestly, they headline huge festivals all over the world. They headline over such huge acts as Moterhead, Alice Cooper, Nightwish, Dimmuborgir, and Rammstein. Fuck, they have even co-headlined festivals with Metallica, and co-headlined tours with Heaven and Hell for Gods sake.

They've sold MILLIONS of records, literally. The bass player(Joey DeMaio) owns his own record company, with such bands as Rhapsody signed to it.

I'd say they are doing well enough, and that article is obvious bullshit.

You really came here to bump a year-old thread that was obviously a joke, and then get offended that someone made fun of a band so ridiculous they rival Insane Clown Posse?

The internet is so weird.

Also - what ever happened to Jenn?