Joey Sturgis Samples

grave robber

New Metal Member
Mar 12, 2012
Hi everyone. I am currently unhappy with my cymbal samples and have been contemplating purchasing a Sturgis pack. I compose hard rock bordering metal (mainly 80s). My choices are: Screaming Simple ($25), Dreaming Heavy ($40), Shoulder City ($40), and Truth Custom Emerald ($40). I am really unsure on which one to get due to the nature of the cymbals and which pack will best fit my genres.

Thanks
Cody

Guys, wtf is this shit? Joey has his own forum, yea, but I guess OP is intrested in your opinions in this very forum, not those shitcore fuckers posting in Joey's forum who don't know shit about real music. Should we redirect all the guys asking about Slate's samples to here http://www.stevenslatedrums.com/forum/ ????
Joey does quality stuff production wise and I think we should be able to discuss all the samples in the market here, so wtf is the real problem here? 7 answers in this thread but only one has some info in it?

I own Slate's trigger but I would really like to hear some opinions about other competing products! Not this ignorant shit. I also hate the music Joey mainly produces, but he is a fucking professional! Look at the older threads, he has shared many good things with us, so please stop fucking him that hard!

ps. if the op is a fucking tardcorefucker, just ignore my post

google is your friend. it should only tact a moment to find out who joey is!

Well played
denzel_intro.jpg