Joey Vera's filling in for Frank now

anomynous

Jun 12, 2011
Frank dropped off the tour to be with his Grandma/Charlie's mom

So more special shows

Not to be a prick here but at what point do they post-pone the tour so when they do tour, it's actually Anthrax? I know Joey Vera knows the songs, saw him with Anthrax a few years ago, but come on.

Not to be a prick here but at what point do they post-pone the tour so when they do tour, it's actually Anthrax? I know Joey Vera knows the songs, saw him with Anthrax a few years ago, but come on.
I can understand your point, it sucked that Charlie wasn't there when I saw them but if Scott had been out at the same time I would have been really disappointed and would rather keep my ticket until a later date.

At what point can the band legally be billed as Anthrax?
Surely they are more like a covers band right now?

Understand family and hospitalisation comes first but why not just reschedule?

It's all rock n roll for fucks sake,it's not like this ever probably happened b4 with anthrax,quit crying about it.

I agree. People will bitch whether they make the best of a bad situation and soldier on. Others will piss and moan when they cancel shows.

Remember the Saying the Show must go on? Family comes first! But remember 3 bands with families too. Its great to see the SF Bay Area Metal Community step up and help! That Fucking awesome!

It's all rock n roll for fucks sake,it's not like this ever probably happened b4 with anthrax,quit crying about it.

Ok, who's crying? My point is that people who paid for a ticket to see Anthrax may feel that they're not getting what they paid for. It may be better to just post-pone the shows until everyone's available to tour again.

I understand that family comes first, and I respect Charlie and Frank for being there at home where they're needed.

Not one tear was dropped on my part.

Ok, who's crying? My point is that people who paid for a ticket to see Anthrax may feel that they're not getting what they paid for. It may be better to just post-pone the shows until everyone's available to tour again.

I understand that family comes first, and I respect Charlie and Frank for being there at home where they're needed.

Not one tear was dropped on my part.

I agree. And I understand the situation and sympathies just as well. I'm bummed also because this probably also means they won't be debuting any songs from wcfya without Charlie and Frank.

I agree. And I understand the situation and sympathies just as well. I'm bummed also because this probably also means they won't be debuting any songs from wcfya without Charlie and Frank.

They were planning to?

Ever since they've stopped playing Only, I kinda assumed they were forgetting the Bush era material altogether.

Oops!! I meant WM!! I was so used to WCFYA being the latest Anthrax album for the past 8 or 9 years that I just brain farted that one. Sorry guys. Yeah..I read somewhere that they had been rehearsing revolution screams

Oops!! I meant WM!! I was so used to WCFYA being the latest Anthrax album for the past 8 or 9 years that I just brain farted that one. Sorry guys. Yeah..I read somewhere that they had been rehearsing revolution screams

Got me excited there for a minute Alex :D