Joey's Set List for Dingbatz in Clifton,NJ December 18

Jef

New Metal Member
Dec 16, 2010
Does anyone have any idea what Joey's set list looks like for his show at Dingbatz in Clifton, NJ this Saturday December 18? What combination of Anthrax, solo and covers is he going to play? Is he going to play any new Anthrax material? I can't believe he is back in the band. It's déjà vu all over again.

Jëf

Does anyone have any idea what Joey's set list looks like for his show at Dingbatz in Clifton, NJ this Saturday December 18? What combination of Anthrax, solo and covers is he going to play? Is he going to play any new Anthrax material? I can't believe he is back in the band. It's déjà vu all over again.

Jëf

How could anyone possibly know this since the show is not until sat? The only way to find out is to go! =)

Thanks for the reply. I thought someone may have attended one of Joey's solo shows if he had any recently. Or someone may have heard something. I plan on attending. I am just curious what I will hear.

A vocalist who isn't as talanted as John Bush.

Go on Maidenmanboy, you know you want to type 3 paragraphs of crap.

Every time I've seen him headlining solo - latest was 2008, I think - it's been about a 65/35 Anthrax/solo split (less solo if he's opening for someone). I'm not sure if he's changed that ratio now that he's back in the band. He most assuredly will not play any new Anthrax material. I'm also guessing no covers - I've seen him solo four times and he's never played one. Enjoy the show!!!

Damn, Clifton's about 40 minutes away from me. Can't see him anytime soon, though. Blew out all my money to see them on the Jager tour a few months ago.

It's a shame KillerB can't make it. The tickets are only $18.00. Please click on
http://www.dingbatznj.com/php/events.php
And parking is free.

Upon more research I get the impression Joey will be playing covers with his band Chief Big Way. It's all good. I want to see him no matter what material he was playing. I guess Joey is trying to keep his chops up between Anthrax tours.

When I saw Joey in September, this was the setlist:
Among The Living
Medusa
Big Misunderstanding
Madhouse
Caught In A Mosh
A.I.R.
Indians
Heaven And Hell (Full song, not the Indians interlude like Anthrax did over the Summer)
Efilnikufesin
Got The Time
Metal Thrashing Mad
Be All, End All
---encore---
Antisocial
Foxey Lady
---encore 2---
Man On The Silver Mountain (Acoustic)

Joey said during the show that he never writes setlists for solo shows, they make it up as they go. He also takes requests, often something would be played right after someone asked for it. Joey said it was the first, and probably last time they'd do MOTSM at a public show. It was easy to see why, it seemed like a pretty emotional thing for him to sing.

The first Belladonna solo show I saw, last year, was opening for a local Iron Maiden cover band, and this was the set:
Among The Living
Medusa
Madhouse
Antisocial
A.I.R.
Efilnikufesin
Indians
I Am The Law
---encore---
Caught In A Mosh
Heaven And Hell

When I saw Joey in September, this was the setlist:
Among The Living
Medusa
Big Misunderstanding
Madhouse
Caught In A Mosh
A.I.R.
Indians
Heaven And Hell (Full song, not the Indians interlude like Anthrax did over the Summer)
Efilnikufesin
Got The Time
Metal Thrashing Mad
Be All, End All
---encore---
Antisocial
Foxey Lady
---encore 2---
Man On The Silver Mountain (Acoustic)

Joey said during the show that he never writes setlists for solo shows, they make it up as they go. He also takes requests, often something would be played right after someone asked for it. Joey said it was the first, and probably last time they'd do MOTSM at a public show. It was easy to see why, it seemed like a pretty emotional thing for him to sing.

The first Belladonna solo show I saw, last year, was opening for a local Iron Maiden cover band, and this was the set:
Among The Living
Medusa
Madhouse
Antisocial
A.I.R.
Efilnikufesin
Indians
I Am The Law
---encore---
Caught In A Mosh
Heaven And Hell

Damn that sounds pretty sweet. I didn't know he played all of those Anthrax songs live. I wish I would have caught one of those shows!!

It's a shame KillerB can't make it. The tickets are only $18.00. Please click on
http://www.dingbatznj.com/php/events.php
And parking is free.

Upon more research I get the impression Joey will be playing covers with his band Chief Big Way. It's all good. I want to see him no matter what material he was playing. I guess Joey is trying to keep his chops up between Anthrax tours.

Really? I'll definitely be going, then!

Damn that sounds pretty sweet. I didn't know he played all of those Anthrax songs live. I wish I would have caught one of those shows!!

Yep, Big Misunderstanding is the ONLY Belladonna song I've seen him do between 2 shows. His solo shows are always a ton of fun. His band isn't anywhere near as good as Anthrax, but that's expected. They play some songs a bit slower, the only one that REALLY lags though is Among The Living. But Joey is such as personable guy, it's great to see him in intimate venues. At his show we saw this year, there were MAYBE 30 people total in the venue. But he said he always has a blast playing to those tiny crowds. He sells all his merch personally, and he spends all his time offstage talking to fans. We usually spend a few hours talking to him, between before and after he played. Like I said, his shows are very low key, no written setlists, they just play what they want to play and what the fans at the show want him to play. Honestly, I have just as much fun at his solo shows as I do at Anthrax shows!

Yep, Big Misunderstanding is the ONLY Belladonna song I've seen him do between 2 shows. His solo shows are always a ton of fun. His band isn't anywhere near as good as Anthrax, but that's expected. They play some songs a bit slower, the only one that REALLY lags though is Among The Living. But Joey is such as personable guy, it's great to see him in intimate venues. At his show we saw this year, there were MAYBE 30 people total in the venue. But he said he always has a blast playing to those tiny crowds. He sells all his merch personally, and he spends all his time offstage talking to fans. We usually spend a few hours talking to him, between before and after he played. Like I said, his shows are very low key, no written setlists, they just play what they want to play and what the fans at the show want him to play. Honestly, I have just as much fun at his solo shows as I do at Anthrax shows!

He sounds like a horrible person lol. I bet that would be fun for sure. It's great that he is that passionate about music that he would do such small gigs and have so much fun.

It is too bad he never had a good band back him up and promote the shows a bit better.

But I guess on to bigger and better things!