Johan Hegg!!!

Yeah since I AM a kid and all he doesn't want to hurt a Viking in training! Also he SHOULD know that I'm crippled!
1540680399_l.jpg

I got the same from large.nl... but its dutch
http://www.large-online.nl/bin/shop...1&funktion=PRODUCTINFO&bildrub=search&LANG=NL

thats the one... don't know if they ship it to other countries... gues you can ask some info about that...

I think Johan is around 1.95m... I know he's a hand or so taller then me, and I'm 1.88 or so (assuming I converted properly). About the women, I do know quite a few over 1.85m, but they're all Danish stick people. Besides, short women rule. My wife is almost a foot shorter then me, and she's one of the taller chicks I dated. :p

Aurvandils tá;6509276 said:
What's so funny about it? ^^

Or are the girls in america taller than here? :zombie:

;)
Greetings

We got some tall girls here man, I aint gonna lie.

I'm 5'11 and there a girl in my class who is 6'4

Aurvandils tá;6505456 said:
How tall are you Ryan? I'd like to know if I'm bigger than Johan ^^ I've seen him from the first line on two shows but you can't imagine that if he's one meter up ;)
Ummm I'm about 6'2" ish which is about uhhhh (goes onto online converter) 1.9 meters. Yep I'm a tall one.

I think Johan is around 1.95m... I know he's a hand or so taller then me, and I'm 1.88 or so (assuming I converted properly). About the women, I do know quite a few over 1.85m, but they're all Danish stick people. Besides, short women rule. My wife is almost a foot shorter then me, and she's one of the taller chicks I dated. :p
Yeah 1.88 m here too, but I rounded off to the nearest tenth (I'm good in math like that fools).