Johan Hegg!!!

What's up?! I'm bored as fuck and I saw you're on here so I'd just figure I should give a "HELL MOTHER FUCKING YEAH" to you my friend!

And if you want to add me on MSN if you have it do so...
ryanv06@hotmail.com

I am NOT a stalker!

yeah I'm this bored dude.

Sorry buddy, don't have MSN anymore. Oh yeah, and I'm 1,92 meters, that's about 6,4-6,5 or something I think... Got my height from my grandmother, she was 1,48 meters which is about 4,8-4,9 I think...

@Noiremorte: Americas Inches and yards suck :OMG: American beer also sucks :) The best beer I think you find in Germany, Flanders and of quality close to that in Bohemia :kickass:

@Johan:
When you are in Leipzig in October you have to try Ur-Krostitzer - one of the most perfect beers of the nine worlds :worship: Gustav II Adolf gave his royal ring to the brewmaster as a sighn of deepest respect.

@Ryan:
I just became 16 in the end of June :headbang: You also should try Ur-Krostitzer and you'll grow higher.

That should be enough advertising for now...
Hail the beer

Aurvandils tá;6521563 said:
@Noiremorte: Americas Inches and yards suck :OMG: American beer also sucks :) The best beer I think you find in Germany, Flanders and of quality close to that in Bohemia :kickass:

Yea they do, especially since most of the people I associate with aren't American and don't use that system.

They only beer I can stand, that I've tried is Chimay and Bohemia. :)

Aurvandils tá;6521563 said:

@Johan:
When you are in Leipzig in October you have to try Ur-Krostitzer - one of the most perfect beers of the nine worlds :worship: Gustav II Adolf gave his royal ring to the brewmaster as a sighn of deepest respect.

@Ryan:
I just became 16 in the end of June :headbang: You also should try Ur-Krostitzer and you'll grow higher.

That should be enough advertising for now...
Hail the beer

Translate that shit for me man! You know I don't speak Spanish!

Lol USA people have never been to holland no? I meet woman on a regular basis who can look me in the eye(i am 1.88, to bad i can match my weight with some decent weight..:()

And half my class is as tall as me some even taller, not that we are ALL tall but we have nothing to complain.