Johan Hegg!!!

6'2"(1.88m), but I started smoking when I was 12, like a dumbass. My little brother, who had always been shorter even accounting for age, never smoked and ended up 6'6"(1.98m). My mother and grandmother are/were both around 6", but Omah is getting shorter now that she's in here 80s. ;)

6'2"(1.88m), but I started smoking when I was 12, like a dumbass. My little brother, who had always been shorter even accounting for age, never smoked and ended up 6'6"(1.98m). My mother and grandmother are/were both around 6", but Omah is getting shorter now that she's in here 80s. ;)

Giants! :loco:

I always figured Bates was of Jotun stock. Smiths are supposed to be alfar, like Völund and them, Bates. You're supposed to be short, you know... As for myself, if I stand up straight, my head fits nicely under Johan's chin, so he can rest his head on the top of my head. Oh, and it works great if I'm crying cuz he's leaving again, cuz then I can use his beard for a Kleenex, since it sits at just the right height for that.

I always figured Bates was of Jotun stock. Smiths are supposed to be alfar, like Völund and them, Bates. You're supposed to be short, you know... As for myself, if I stand up straight, my head fits nicely under Johan's chin, so he can rest his head on the top of my head. Oh, and it works great if I'm crying cuz he's leaving again, cuz then I can use his beard for a Kleenex, since it sits at just the right height for that.

Now I know the reason for the green stuff in his beard :lol: Johans beard is an armor piece of steel-wool :headbang:

i'm happy with thew 1.80m i have ;)
and there arent only bands whose singer is adored exclusively. when i think of arch enemy, i mostly think of the amott brothers, although angela is nice and has a good voice.

Jebus ... it feels like being at a baby shower with a bunch of douche talking about how tall they are and how big their butt is and how they clip their nails before AA show and wash their hair and finally ask for mom to give them a ride to AA show ... i am surpised noone has asked what cologne Johan uses before a show.

I am thinking about giving Johan a Dominos' Oreo cookie pizza before the show so he and I can have teh same moustache .. do you think he would like it?

Which pizza size a are you thinkin' about?
s036.gif
s095.gif

You're right Belgar but this Kindergarten is intersting. It's the most important thing at all how tall someone is. I don't respect small people ;)

Bis bald im wald...