John Bush: Class Act!

ZTPioneer

New Metal Member
Apr 17, 2005
C-Bus
He pretty much got the same treatment that Sammy Hagar got from the Van Halen brothers. "We still want you, but we want to tour with Dave." Well, look what that did for VH. I hope Anthrax saw that history lesson. I would like to see Bush back in Anthrax, but if he tells Scott and Chas, to shove, he has the full approval of the metal world!
John has said nothing about this, because he won't talk if he has to talk negative. Let's get the Saint back together John. There is now a legion of disenfranchised Anthrax fans waiting to hear from you!!!

let´s face it-
Scott and Charlie aren´t men enough to tell their fans the truth-that they kicked Bush out.

Bush is the fucking man. Damn straight. A true class act. I will support him wherever he goes, even if he goes back to the anthrax.... But I really hope he doesn't. Charlie and his little heebro sidekick don't deserve him.

Mr.s8n said:
Bush is the fucking man. Damn straight. A true class act. I will support him wherever he goes, even if he goes back to the anthrax.... But I really hope he doesn't. Charlie and his little heebro sidekick don't deserve him.

I used to have sooo much respect for Scott and Charlie, but it seems more and more apparent, that they are the people Billy Milano has been telling us. Mr. Jew and Charlene.

ZTPioneer said:
I used to have sooo much respect for Scott and Charlie, but it seems more and more apparent, that they are the people Billy Milano has been telling us. Mr. Jew and Charlene.

Yeah, I feel the same way. It's sad, as a whole with John they put out some great fucking music. I was a HUGE fan in the Belladonna days, but after hearing and most importantly seeing them with John, I became hooked!!!! John gave some fucking power to those old tunes that Joey never could. I dig Joey's solo shit and the stuff he did with Anthrax in the past, but that's where they should've left it, IN THE PAST!!!! I went to the first reunion show in Chicago and left early, it was bad. I would love to see John back with Anthrax again, but if not, then I will go where he goes. As Johnnie said, they need to get some balls and tell the truth about what is going on and what their plans are, not the same old shit they've been saying like, Well, we're gonna see how things go and take it from there, John and Rob are still a part of the family. If ya ask me, that basically says that if we make more $$$$$ with Joey and get a new record deal through this we'll keep him, if not then we'll get John back. Now, I don't know the truth here, nobody seems too, but if that is what they're doing I hope John tells them to go fuck themselves when this whole reunion trip wears down.

ZTPioneer said:

Make up your mind ..... why dont you just stop listening ......... and Posting:yuk:

Traitors! you shall all burn in hell. shame on you for coming over here and posting in this secret forum that anyone in the world with internet access can look at . Hell Awaits!

Anthrax_Mosher said:
YOU TWO ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKIN PUSSY ASS TURNCOAT MOTHER FUCKERS.

YOU GUYS KISS ASS ON THE ANTHRAX BOARD THEN COME HERE TO TALK YOUR SHIT !!
Dude - lay off the fucking tweek. What is your problem. I've listened to Anthrax and Armored Saint since 1984/1985 and I prefer John over Joey in Anthrax. Joey is real good John is better. I've lived in 1988 and I don't need to go back. Stagnation fucking Kills.

Anthrax_Mosher said:
YOU TWO ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKIN PUSSY ASS TURNCOAT MOTHER FUCKERS.

YOU GUYS KISS ASS ON THE ANTHRAX BOARD THEN COME HERE TO TALK YOUR SHIT !!

Hey Mosher, before you open your dumb fucking mouth get your stories straight. None of us have been kissing ass on the Thrax board. Johnnie has been against the whole reunion $$$$ thing since the beginning, I gave it a shot and saw the show and made my own decision that it sucked balls. When I did post that the show blew and the band blew people got pissed on the Anthrax board, so instead of being a fuck like you and going on there just to talk shit, I choose to do it here instead, away from the Anthrax board. Fuck, that board is starting to be filled more and more by people like you just posting shit to be a dick everyday anyways. The sad thing is Mosher, I fucking stood up for your ass when Greg and you were going at it. Remember, you were crying about how you got no respect over there and I told you to relax a little and people will start to respect you on the board, and I told Greg that you were young and to lay off a little on ya. Damn, I was an idiot for that!!! He was right, you're nothing but a little big mouthed fuck hiding behind a computer talking your shit like Metalugene or whatever his name is. So please do us all a favor, stay over there or please don't talk shit about things which you have no clue.

Dredd74 said:
" The sad thing is Mosher, I fucking stood up for your ass when Greg and you were going at it. Remember, you were crying about how you got no respect over there and I told you to relax a little and people will start to respect you on the board, and I told Greg that you were young and to lay off a little on ya."
He's right AM, I remember that very clearly!