John Bush Interview:

Maybe we could get excited if we had some updates, or even pics of Dan. I love his voice from the Devilsize songs, but I want studio updates or anything else to build the anticipation. You're right though John is the best voice ever and the classiest musician ever, such a good person, I'll always wish him the best.

John rules. One word describes him: Class.

Sufferer said it all about John and building some anticipation about Anthrax 08. Like seriously, apart from one pretty scratchy press release, have they done any promo work to say 'here's the new guy, here's what we're doing, we're working on new shit, etc'??? Like, you want to support the band and all, but it's hard to support them not even knowing they're doing anything? Is that harsh?

Yet again, John shows how classy an individual he is. And by extension, what a colossal fuck-up Scott & Charlie pulled by having the failed "reunion". Anthrax was good. Now they are part of history to me.

Long live Bush!!! Long live the Saint!!! Long live Bushthrax!!!

Rock on fuckers!:kickass:

quite easy,alot of people on rbc blamed charlie and scott,its quite clear from bush's side that he made the decision not to continue with anthrax,thank you very much!!!

quite easy,alot of people on rbc blamed charlie and scott,its quite clear from bush's side that he made the decision not to continue with anthrax,thank you very much!!!

Dude he was offered a seat on the titanic. It was a no brainer for hi8m to pass. Im pretty certain the "core" knew he would pass long before the offer was even made. "hey the buildings on fire so we are all jumpin in the elevator, you can come along if you want." What would you have done?

I think this is an older interview, but still good.

John handled the situation better than half of the Anthrax fans.