john bush interview

Man the comments on Blabbershit are pathetic. What a bunch of fucking kids ... luckily we never stoop to that level eh?

:p

And Bush is a class act. Period.

Man the comments on Blabbershit are pathetic. What a bunch of fucking kids ... luckily we never stoop to that level eh?

:p

And Bush is a class act. Period.

Yay! The people on this board are so polite, and the dialogue is always constructive and friendly.

What's an asshat, by the way?

Get over what? You start shit for no fucking reason and have nothing to back it the fuck up with.

And yeah, to be compared to EVH as a musician is a compliment. His treatment of Mike, Dave ect. has shown him to be a prick.

It just baffles me to see people posting rude statements about a band or someone they know NOTHING about. If you 'can't 'back it up' then why say it? IF you know Ian and EVH on a personal level then I can understand. I know, we read things here and there on the web about them. but there's always 2 sides to every story. I'm mean, yeah they might be pricks, but I don't know them personally to comment about them.

It just baffles me to see people posting rude statements about a band or someone they know NOTHING about. If you 'can't 'back it up' then why say it? IF you know Ian and EVH on a personal level then I can understand. I know, we read things here and there on the web about them. but there's always 2 sides to every story. I'm mean, yeah they might be pricks, but I don't know them personally to comment about them.

Oh so you don't know Hitler on a personal level, so you can't say he was a bad person? :rolleyes:

Goddamn, this board gets more juvenile as it goes on. My wife once told me that if there was no religion, people would fight wars over what metal is tru-metal or is or is not "ghey" and so forth.

Take a chill pill guys. I hope this message board is not your life. Go get laid, drink a beer, listen to some badass music.