John...(Star Wars :) )

darth_amidalor.jpg

Dude I swear, I keep bumping into funny Star wars pics all the time, this is getting creepy.

vaderpwnt.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the official Biowallpaper (I found that somewhere on t3h 1nt4rw3b, LAWRL ! Okay, sorry).

Click the picture for full-sized goodness :

edit : I've only just seen the lipstick mark on the crotch of that stormtrooper-ette photo on top this page.. Excellent !

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the official Biowallpaper (I found that somewhere on t3h 1nt4rw3b, LAWRL ! Okay, sorry).

Click the picture for full-sized goodness :

edit : I've only just seen the lipstick mark on the crotch of that stormtrooper-ette photo on top this page.. Excellent !

:cool:

I didn't notice that lipstick mark:lol:

"To help celebrate the 30th anniversary of Star Wars the United States Postal Service will be introducing custom mailboxes wrapped in R2-D2 graphics. Although I don't know what they're gonna do with them, since the second they're actually put on the street they'd just get stolen."

r2d2-mailbox-01.jpg

From an article found on Geekology via theforce.net.

Hawr.

Doodz and doodettes, here comes #2 in our Biomechanical Wallpapers series.

Click the picture for full sized geek love.

Dayum I LOVE the interweb /\o0/\.

Current rumors :

"We do know that Lucas plans on rereleasing the original Star Wars film in IMAX 3D to celebrate the 30th anniversary in May 2007.

Producer Rick McCallum has previously confirmed that a box set of all six films was in the works. Animation director Rob Coleman also let it slip that the puppet Yoda from Episode I had already been replaced with a new CG Yoda to match Episodes II & III for the "future" release.

The rumored set is expected to include all six films, and could possibly be 15 discs."

Oh, by the way : My new sig > yallz.