Star Wars changes...

The actual colour restoration work is amazing when you look at the examples they give. I still dont know what George was thinking though when looking through the changes. Silly man.

George Lucas is a genius and every change is justified. May the originals all be destroyed and the new ones live forever in everyone's memory.

The end.

What the fuck? You really need to do something about that brother of yours Mark :)

You know he is going to make Indy 4 next, dont you... Hopefully Steven will be directing.

Your Starsky And Hutch quote makes me laugh every time I read it :lol:

OK, I watched the DVDs being extremely skeptical and I have to say that I was pretty impressed! The color restoration is awesome!

They missed one scene where they forgot to patch up some bad compositing in Jedi (there's a shot of some TIE fighters flying away from the Falcon through the cockpit window where you can see the compositing errors) but other than that, they really fixed a lot of things that were shitting me (the color matching in the Rancor pit, anyone? Agh!)

Now if only George could go back and fuck off that stupid rock 'n' roll number in Jabba's palace, I'd be a happy guy... *blood boils*

The bonus disc was pretty cool too - really insightful, I thought..!