Jon Oliva's Pain join forces with Intromental's North American booking agency

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Jon Oliva's Pain is the latest artist to join forces with Intromental Management's new North American booking agency. The band will embark on a select city North American run in early 2008 with an eye towards a full tour in the fall.

North American Promotional Director, Glenn Harveston, states, "I'm obviously thrilled to be working with one of my heroes. Savatage may be on hiatus, but the Mountain King is alive and well. It's time to get him back out in front of the fans here in North America and continue his legacy."

Parties interested in promoting future shows or with potential booking/management opportunities can find further information at www.intromental.com .

And now the benefits of this whole process are starting to show up. If this partnership opens up tours for our favorite bands, then everyone wins! Can't wait for JOP.

Steve in Philly

Yeah, this is an awesome thing. We're all here at Intromental (both the US and the European departments) huge fans of Jon Oliva, so this is really great.

Kudos to Glenn for bringing them in. Glenn's done a fantastic job for us in the short time he's been with Intromental, and now with Hoyt on board as well, I'm sure things will starting taking off in the US.

By the way - the entire Intromental site's gotten a new look today, as we're trying to get some more focus on the 2 booking departments (Europe and USA) instead of just having it all lumped together in the "management" section. So check it out!

http://www.intromental.com

Cheers,
Claus

South Florida date please...
eusa_pray.gif

Okay, it's only been a few weeks but ALL HAIL INTROMENTAL!!!!!! Glenn has pulled off another coup. This is awesome news, way to go.

I don't know why any of us are surprised... Glenn's been pulling off miracles like this for a few years now. Still, I can't wait to see what he's got up his sleeve next. :)

Congrats to Glenn, Claus, Hoyt and everyone involved!

From all of us in camp-JOP, it is an honor to represented by such professionals as Glenn, Hoyt, Claus and the rest of Intrometal.
Tour plans for the US have always been a priority for us, and we just
needed to align ourselves with the right person(s) who actually "gets it"!

The almighty Parrot-Head (aka: Glenn "I like my Gentleman-Jack on the rocks" Harveston) made us an offer we couldn't refuse. And that offer was " hey man, you guys wanna do some shows together"?...........Answer: Ah----okay!

Cannot wait to get this started following the release of JOP #3 in early 2008.
We'll start cutting tracks in early September.

Thanks to all for the kind words and enthusiasm.....:headbang:

Oh, and Oliva's one-man acoustic spectacle at PP is going to be SICK!

:kickass: