Jon Oliva's Pain: Live DVD show!

Kong

Jan 23, 2004
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jon Oliva's Pain has confirmed Friday March 19, 2010 as the filming date for thier upcoming live DVD at the 013 in Tilburg Holland. Tickets are now on sale through the 013 website and box-office. The rest of the spring dates to be confirmed soon.

Oliva:" This DVD is going to kick ass, and something that I have been looking forward to for many, many years. With the release of
our new album in February and the vast back-catalog of Savatage material, we will have plenty of material to fill a 2 + hr show...The band is great form and my voice is so ready for this. Were going to capture a great show with all the pyro, bells and whistles we can put on stage...and of course we will need all of you there to make it an over the top success. AFM will release the DVD during our
summer festival tour beginning with our return to the infamous Graspop Festival in Belgium. Crank up the new Cd and we will see you on tour !!!

Jon Oliva's Pain is finalizing the mix for their 4th Studio release titled "FESTIVAL" to be released by AFM records worldwide on February 19th, 2010. For more info visit www.jonoliva.net

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

This is going to be awesome. My only wish is that there would be a second/bonus disc with JOPs set from PP or at least maybe the Evening with Jon Oliva - that was incredible.

Good news that we get the album and then not too long after get the DVD :) Happy Dance.

jeff

Oooooooo...I like where you're going! :kickass:

~Brian~

I have my moments :) Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes. I figure that performance with Jon was so "one time only", laid back and casual (I was digging the Beatles tunes) that it doesn't draw away from anything they would release later, it's just something that I hope eventually comes out for the fans that were there - and those who were unable to be there.

jeff

I have my moments :) Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes. I figure that performance with Jon was so "one time only", laid back and casual (I was digging the Beatles tunes) that it doesn't draw away from anything they would release later, it's just something that I hope eventually comes out for the fans that were there - and those who were unable to be there.

jeff

Yeah, I wasn't able to attend that. :erk:

~Brian~