Jonas and Anders' Best of 2005 List!!!

haha why is that? tori in general or the specific cd?
all her albums and ep's amounts to a big portion in my cd rack. tori has been a big influence on katatonia and personally she helped thru many lows.

we even had a working title for a song named "tori amos" and i think we forgot to exchange that to the real title when the master was shipped to peaceville... (insert extreme brittish accent) "Are you lads really gonna call this song fuckin TORI AMOS?!?! Are you sure!?!?"

hahah!

:D I wonder what the song would've told about... Wow, Jonas had Antony & The Johnsons on the list. And at first I saw that D. Townsend had SYLs newest album on the list, haha. Was confused.
Bet next year there'll be lots of markings for The Great cold distance \o/

Blakkheim said:
haha why is that? tori in general or the specific cd?
all her albums and ep's amounts to a big portion in my cd rack. tori has been a big influence on katatonia and personally she helped thru many lows.

we even had a working title for a song named "tori amos" and i think we forgot to exchange that to the real title when the master was shipped to peaceville... (insert extreme brittish accent) "Are you lads really gonna call this song fuckin TORI AMOS?!?! Are you sure!?!?"

hahah!

LOL thats awesome!! and now im curious to know what song that was! :p
and i dont really know why lol :) it's just weird. i guess that kind of music doesnt fit the 'image' i have of you. the 'tr00' katatonia dude, etc etc lol :D eh nevermind it. :p i love tori as well.
and btw little earthquakes > all other tori cds..

Dan Swanö (Bloodbath - Nightingale - Edge Of Sanity)

Lucie Silvas - Breathe In
Green Day - American Idiot
Novembers Doom - The Pale Haunt Departure

I love Swanö :) hehe

affinityband said:
I love her, I would definatley marry her. I feel she is almost the female equivelant to maynard james keenan. except hotter.

They're actually quite good friends...and hosted each other on their concerts.
I have a recording from a concert somewhere of Tori and Maynrd doing "Muhammed My friend". There's also a recording of Tool's Sober with Tori.

oh and she's deffinetly hot!

Spoiler79 said:
What a surprise, well, it is not really a surprise if Jonas has Antony and The Johnsons on his list, being a singer (and of course not being) you owe nothing else but to feel lots of admiration of that enigmatic yet somehow familiar voice.

and if you like Antony you can't miss it, go for it-->check this out:

http://www.theworldofadam.com/hope.html

Yeah thumbs up for Antony, a great voice indeed. I saw him live this summer, amazing concert.