Niklas' best of 2005 list

i shall listen to all 300+ albums listed and criticize the artists' taste in the most arrogant way possible. in my comment i'll include words like conundrum, pedantic, and pineapple.

edit: on second thought, i think i'm too shocked by kai hansen listing his own gamma ray record to make any comment at all.

I like that Kobi Farhi and so many others list Nevermore's This Godless Endeavor. Van Williams listing it himself is a bit egoistic though.
Nice to see that Sundin is liking the new Solefald as well.

solefald said:
well the most voted faves are meshuggah, nevermore and syl.
what do you think about these 3?
catch 33 is really boring IMO
but I like niklas choices:D

the most votes got Soilwork, stabbing the drama.

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or did Moonsorrow and Primordial actually only get one vote each??

These albums deserve much more recognition :worship:

Sigh - Gallows Gallery (Niklas has a solo there btw. Album of the year I'd say.)
Solefald - Red For Fire
Arcturus - Sideshow Symphonies
The Black League - A Place Called Bad (return to form after the rather horrid Man's Ruin Revisited)
Black Label Society - Mafia

My choices might have something to do with the fact that I haven't really been buying much this year and most of it has been old stuff.

(btw, imagine, if you will, the agony I am going thru writing this on an old ass Compaq computer, using Internet Sexploder with all the ads and pop-ups, slowing it down to a crawl. Can you see my face? And you thought the avatar picture had a grimace...)