Jonas and Anders' Best of 2005 List!!!

wasn´t it Kevin Moore who took a cappella version of Tori´s "Songs for Eric" and made a song?
and there is another hint abour tori on another of his songs if i remember well.
Yeah there are many people who like Tori! I used to listen to her some years ago, then I kind of stopped keeping up-to-date with her works...should check out the beekeeper though...she has a really good voice, like her songs very much.

can you imagine her playing with katatonia? ha ha, if she has done it with tool´s singer..why not with kata..I guess she would really enjoy kata music..don´t actually know if she has ever listened to them though...

wow a tori discussion!
The beekeeper is a bit too.. cheerful imo :)
Not a bad cd, but still.. Not one of her best. From the choirgirl hotel is my favorite.

And Anthony and the Johnsons! I think I heard a song by them last weekend. Does their singer have this really weird, annoying voice? Or not voice, but rather annoying way of singing? I think his voice ruined the whole song haha. But since you recommend them I might just check out some more songs from them.

Maybe Swano's getting tired of hearing the same album over again since 'Blackwater Park'.

Although I do admit that Green Day are fucking atrocious little money-makers who don't really deserve anybody's time, let alone Swano's.

ether said:
wasn´t it Kevin Moore who took a cappella version of Tori´s "Songs for Eric" and made a song?
and there is another hint abour tori on another of his songs if i remember well.

yep! kevin moore is the man! :) he likes/liked tori very much.. song for eric is on his 'music meant to be heard' tape (im not sure if there's a cd lol) but the chroma key song 'on the page' mentions her too.. (ck is my fave band + katatonia.)
i am not sure if i would put the beekeeper on my fave albums of 2005. it's good but im not sure if it was good enough..
oh yes and i wish i looked like her. :p

wow. borrowed Anthony and the Johnsons - I'm a bird now album... God damn. "you are my sister" is a fucking hit. And his voice isn't so annoying after a listen or two.

Annie said:
yep! kevin moore is the man! :) he likes/liked tori very much.. song for eric is on his 'music meant to be heard' tape (im not sure if there's a cd lol) but the chroma key song 'on the page' mentions her too.. (ck is my fave band + katatonia.)
i am not sure if i would put the beekeeper on my fave albums of 2005. it's good but im not sure if it was good enough..
oh yes and i wish i looked like her. :p

wasn't kevin moore the keyboard player for dream theater before they gradually started to suck?

paradoxile said:
They're actually quite good friends...and hosted each other on their concerts.
I have a recording from a concert somewhere of Tori and Maynrd doing "Muhammed My friend". There's also a recording of Tool's Sober with Tori.

oh and she's deffinetly hot!

both songs are killer. i would love to hear those versions sometime. PM me if it's not a pain n the arse.