Jonas' best black/death vocals?

Which album features Jonas' best death/black vocals?

• Total voters
my vote goes to the w.a.r. compilation songs...probably because "black erotica"/"12" is way better than the bmd version with that opeth guy on vox.
the fftc vox are also killer - jonas was the best black/death metal vocalist imho anyway:worship:

IAmEternal said:
A poll about Jonas' best black/death vox and October Tide's Rain Without End isn't even on the list? What.the.fuck?
yes i would have voted for rain without end....but among this list maybe FFTC...

I said FFTC, but if I had the option I definitely would've gone for Rain Without End. I was under the impression that Blakkheim did some/all of the vocals for FFTC anyway...

RuinerXL said:
I said FFTC, but if I had the option I definitely would've gone for Rain Without End. I was under the impression that Blakkheim did some/all of the vocals for FFTC anyway...

I thought Blakkheim did just a few screams on Funeral Wedding?

voted for FFTC.
for all that it's hard for me to define Jonas' vocals as black/death. it's not my (permanent) urge to make everything what Katatonia is extraordinary special, but Jonas simply scratch his soul out - desperate, distorted screams.
but what does the style matter after all.