JOP... 9/30 in Schaumburg

wildfyr

unus spiritus est
Oct 10, 2001
real-time
eyesoffyr.com
Looks like that JOP/C2C... show will finally happen.

Sep 30 - Chicago City Limits in Schaumburb

Supposed to be some Savatage in the set. Woohoo! :kickass::kickass:

P.S. Davidson needs bodies in da house that night (on a Tuesday).

Thx

Yeah, I heard about this.
I'll most likely still be recouping from Progpower, but should make it to this show.
All these shows on a weekday are really starting to piss me off.
Yeah, I know....I sound old.
HA HA!

Chicago Shitty Limits, eh?
Ha! Last time I was there was for Skid Row....or at least what is left of Skid Row.
WASP played there as well 2 1/2 yrs ago.
Yes....WASP.

Yeah, I heard about this.
I'll most likely still be recouping from Progpower, but should make it to this show.
All these shows on a weekday are really starting to piss me off.
Yeah, I know....I sound old.
HA HA!

Chicago Shitty Limits, eh?
Ha! Last time I was there was for Skid Row....or at least what is left of Skid Row.
WASP played there as well 2 1/2 yrs ago.
Yes....WASP.

WASP rules!:kickass:
i don't completely understood what you may be implying but felt like posting so....um............. yea........

@Amber: Hear ya on that. I'm not on the early-bird schedule at work so I have to request time off to make it on time for some of these shows that start at 6 or earlier. However, if the show is scheduled to take place practically in your backyard... well, that negates the need to request vacation time, which works for me. :D I hope you can make it out for the show.

@EtherealForest: Yes, I believe Shitty Limits is 21+

Stupid weekday show...
And 3 is playing the next night at Reggie's...
If I hit any of those shows, I'm pretty much guaranteed to be a wreck for school...
Still, caffeine fixes everything (usually), so I'll have to consider both...

WASP rules!:kickass:
i don't completely understood what you may be implying but felt like posting so....um............. yea........

Ha Ha!
Oh, you don't have to tell me that WASP rules (aside from Helldorado and Dominator......I hated those albums). I'm probably one of the biggest WASP fans there is.
I was just implying that it was odd seeing them play in a sports bar. I was actually surprised they went ahead and played there, seeing as Blackie is known for being a douche and cancelling shows because he "didn't like the venue".

@Amber: Hear ya on that. I'm not on the early-bird schedule at work so I have to request time off to make it on time for some of these shows that start at 6 or earlier.

Aww...that sucks. I used to have to do that, so I feel for ya!
Now....for me, it's the day after that is a problem. Since I work downtown and my commute is over an hour one way, I have to get up before the ass-crack of dawn to be at work at 7am....and then spend the rest of the day as a zombie.
Thank Gawd for caffeine.

Looks like that JOP/C2C... show will finally happen.

Sep 30 - Chicago City Limits in Schaumburb

Supposed to be some Savatage in the set. Woohoo! :kickass::kickass:

P.S. Davidson needs bodies in da house that night (on a Tuesday).

Thx

Not sure what you meant by "finally happen" as it has been advertised at this venue for at least a month.

And 3 is playing the next night at Reggie's...

:OMG: 3? I had no idea they were coming! Wow I'm really gonna have to try to swing that one. You know I flipped when we saw them with PT. Plus I haven't been to Reggie's yet.

I should make the JOP show too, since it is close to me as well.

Ahem, and I would like ALL of you to know that I pull off all of my sleep deprived activities with NO CAFFEINE. :p

:OMG: 3? I had no idea they were coming! Wow I'm really gonna have to try to swing that one. You know I flipped when we saw them with PT. Plus I haven't been to Reggie's yet.

I should make the JOP show too, since it is close to me as well.

Ahem, and I would like ALL of you to know that I pull off all of my sleep deprived activities with NO CAFFEINE. :p

Um, let's trade jobs... take the kids I have every day and the grading and planning, and then tell me if you can pull off all your sleep deprived activities with NO CAFFEINE. =p Besides, didn't you leave the Katatonia show early 'cause you were 'tired?' :lol:

Wasn't this show originally supposed to happen at Legends? They've obviously closed so that could be what Rebecca meant. Then again, I could be completely off base. :loco:

Yes it was, originally. Then a month ago I got promo posters for the show to put up at Impulse. Its no big deal, just pointing it out was all.