JOP Shirt Update....

Kong

Jan 23, 2004
JOP shirt delivery Update:

For those living in US territories and Canada all shirts will go out either this
weekend or Monday the latest.

For the few that bought from the UK/other countries could you please let me know if you are coming to the festival. I would prefer to bring them to Atlanta just to be sure and distribute them there....those people can contact me at ckindercash@hotmail.com

90 pre-sales shirts were bought (nice) and we are only printing 156 shirts
total...we should have all sizes to start Thursdays shows but who knows how long they will last. Same price as pre-sales 25/30$. Could not bring the price
down as venue/salespeople take their percentage to. We will also have shirts from the Oliva Storytellers tour as well.

Cheers one and all! :kickass:

Well....due to reasons beyond my control I cannot guarantee delivery for all pre-orders in time for PP.

So to be sure everyone in attendance get's their shirts, we will be handing them out personally
at the JOP signing session on Friday at 7:30pm. The lovely Olivaettes will be stationed at the end of the
singing table to facilitate the process....it's the best we can do under the current circumstances.
You will get your shirts....promise.

Please send me an email to ckindercash@hotmail if you are NOT attending the festival and I will of
course mail them out....as soon as I actually have them...!

The remaining 45 shirts, (yes just 45), will be sold for the same price as the pre-orders.

Appreciate everyone's understanding...See you Thursday!

That solves that thanks to Glenn....shirts will be provided during the break
after Overkill....problem solved!

:worship:

Chris said above to e-mail him and of course he would mail them out as soon as he gets them.

We will know who you are just by you telling us who you are and what shirts you purchased...boo-yah
Send me an email if you are not attending the festival to ckindercash@hotmail.com

Tks for your understanding...it will all be good in the end!

Chris, did my shirt ever get mailed? Did it get sold when I couldn't make it to the signing to pick up? Please let me know......sent mail to you as well at the Hotmail account....

I emailed him prior to PP and asked him if he could mail my shirt instead of me picking it up at the fest because I didn't wanna risk missing losing my floor spot for SW. He did respond a couple of days later. So don't worry. It shall be fine. (Although I can't wait to wear that damn shirt)