Jorn Lande - the early days

Not much different from his later days, hah hah hah. Just kidding he was awesome in Beyond Twilight. But that's about it.

I've seen that video once. When I first heard about Jorn Lande I wondered why his name was so familiar. Then I recalled the name of Bjørn Lynne who made the great sounds & music for the game Worms by Team17. :kickass:

he is amazing no matter where he goes really. it's just very different bands yield very different jorns. his work with russ on magnus karlsson's albums was amazing. his work on beyond twilight was his best ever (i don't have ark yet). i love masterplan also (first album was better, but the aeronautics is still great). my brother loved his work in nikolo kotzev's nostradamus metal opera. every guest appearance has been great as well. mundanus imperium is not so hot, but jorn is their best instrument. same with millenium.

his solo stuff is amazing also. it's a bit more rock'n'roll rather than metal.... but it's got godlike vocal lines. i have out to every nation and after three or four listens, i couldn't stop.

and a furious double post!!!! DON'T get me started on the SEVERE underratedness of Beyond Twilight in all of their glory. finn zierler is infallable.

and that music video Matt posted is hilarious. best part is after jorn first says "bad habbit", and that guy with the skullet lowers his head right in front of the screen and repeats bad habbit in that low voice. i crack up every time.