jorn stuff, specifically the snakes

genocya7

New Metal Member
Jan 6, 2005
Hi
I was looking over the catelog and I had never heard of the snakes. I have pretty much everything else...

What is the snakes like and where on earth is it available.

The Snakes were/are the original two guitarists from Whitesnake back in the day before America knew who they were. The album that Jorn (aka "Johnny" on the credits) is basically a Whitesnake cover album.

It's so damn awesome.

Glenn H>

The Snakes CD featuring Jorn is a great find! You can't really find it anywhere though. :erk: If you like what I refer to as pre-Sykes Whitesnake, then you're sure to love it. The early Whitesnake stuff sounds alot like the Deep Purple stuff when Coverdale was their lead vocalist.

After Jorn left the band the ex-Whitesnake members went on to form The Company of Snakes, of course with a new lead vocalist. It's nowhere near as good as The Snakes disc, but I'd say Jorn is a tough act to follow!

The Snakes - Once Bitten... was released in Japan only on Pony Canyon in '98. It is a great album...very early Whitesnake like. The Sankes also recorded a live album called, 'Live In Europe', again on released in Japan(I believe) which included only early Whitesnake songs.

They, as Company Of Snakes, re-recorded some of those songs, and added a few new ones, on an album called 'Burst The Bubble' with singer Stefan Berggren, from Snakes In Paradise... now with Razorback.