Josh and Zac leave Paramore

What a couple of bitches. Haley is the reason they are half a blip on the radar, sad but true. It's just pop cheese with epic vocals, sure theyre great drummer/guitarist and combo, write good stuff, but it's not fucking mozart. It's pop cheese, with an amazing vocalist. Thats what I hear. Haley would have been big with/without them. They wouldn't have without her. Basically they didn't have the family support haley did, and if they were that young thats fucked up! On their parents imo. Believe an old book, you'll believe the label management. Basically they want equal billing and control, which isn't very christian at all.

Hail satan, hail great vocal performances, lol at there being a 'lead guitar' in this band.

Never really cared much for this band but I did always loved Zac's drums. I'm curious if the two brothers will start a new project (maybe josh joining that tunnel band)

On another note, when talking about VersaEmerge. People seem to forget the Perceptions EP they did. THAT was (in my opinion) the best record they made. Didn't Andrew Wade record it?