Judas Beast in Downers Grove tomorrow

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Mike,
You gotta start pimpin some Judas Beast on here on occasion!

I just saw in the paper that JB are playing Downers Grove Rotary Fest tomorrow night.

I am gonna try my best to make it.
I'll even bring the kids!

Mike,
You gotta start pimpin some Judas Beast on here on occasion!

I just saw in the paper that JB are playing Downers Grove Rotary Fest tomorrow night.

I am gonna try my best to make it.
I'll even bring the kids!

Thanks for the promo Jason. It would be great to see you out there tomorrow night. We start at 7:00 p.m. Make sure you come and say hi afterward. (Maybe we can get Vito and his nearly bald head to come out too!) We're also playing on Sat night at Penny Road Pub and then Sunday is MAIDEN!!! You going on Sunday?

No Ralphie????:cry:

The Situation with Ralph was unfortunate. It sucks how those things work out sometimes but we wish him the best and hope that he doesn't stay idle for too long cause he's a hell of a guitarist.

I caught the last 40 minutes or so of your guys set on Friday.
Very impressive indeed.

Not just saying this to blow smoke, but the two major highlights to me of JUDAS BEAST are the bass playing and the vocals. Well done Mike!

I can tell you guys have a lot more steam playing the Maiden stuff than the Priest stuff.

I know you guys have played more deeper tracks by Maiden and Priest, but being a neighborhood festival event, you seemed to focus on more of the classics / hits (OR it could be that's just the portion of the set I caught)

Anyhow, well done. Hope to see you guys again sometime.

I agree with you Jason, I think the bass and the vocals in Judas Beast are definitely the highlights, which isn't to say that the other guys aren't really good too! I was very impressed with their singer when I saw them for the first time, and usually that's one of my biggest complains when hearing people cover Maiden tunes, I rarely hear a convincing vocalist pull that stuff off so it was a real pleasure to hear someone good.

And I know most of you guys here have yet to see and hear Mike play bass with ND, but he's damn good and I can't wait 'til we can get out and play more shows and have a new album with him on it, I think everyone is going to be impressed.