Interview with Symphony X tomorrow! (Suggestions for questions are welcomed)

HeavyMTL2008046.jpg
I was really close to that kid in the green polo. I was behind the pit during Sym X, well I was at the front for a while but it was just too hot out so I went back.

:lol: I don't know if you saw this but this girl was crowdsurfing for like 10 minutes uninterrupted, and she had rips in her pants through which you could CLEARLY see her blue panties. Eventually her panties got bunched up, and you could see her vagina. It was lulz. :lol:

Any pics of maiden? :D

There weren't any professional photographers taking pictures of Maiden, on the private FTP site there was pictures of all the bands except for Maiden so I don';t know what the deal was with that. Also, Sym X had the least amount of professional photos :( But here they are! (I had to resize them, they were like 10MB each :erk:)

SymphonyX2byPatrickBeaudry.jpg

SymphonyX4byPatrickBeaudry.jpg

SymphonyX5byPatrickBeaudry.jpg

SymphonyX1byMyrticeOtte.jpg

SymphonyX7byPatrickBeaudry.jpg

SymphonyX3byPatrickBeaudry.jpg

SymphonyX6byPatrickBeaudry.jpg

SymphonyX2byMyrticeOtte.jpg

All photos are by Patrick Beaudry and Myrtice Otte.

The last tour featured Masquerade as a staple of the set. I liked it much better live than recorded.

Yes, and it was amazing, except they skipped the beginning... like the classical intro or whatever you'd call it. Still amazing though.

Lepond always looks the coolest in pics! Just watch how bad-ass he always is!

Btw. I see his hair is getting a little gray here and there!

Wow, awesome pics of Mike LePond! Amazing! It's kind of weird because he almost looks completely different from when he did in the V days.

Also I don't know how anyone can call V just "ok".

Lepond always looks the coolest in pics! Just watch how bad-ass he always is!

Btw. I see his hair is getting a little gray here and there!

yea I noticed that as well... Looks very noble though, I could imagine him in a suit of armour riding a steed... :cool:

Wow, awesome pics of Mike LePond! Amazing! It's kind of weird because he almost looks completely different from when he did in the V days.

Also I don't know how anyone can call V just "ok".

+1, V is nothing short of a masterpiece.

yea I noticed that as well... Looks very noble though, I could imagine him in a suit of armour riding a steed... :cool:

+1, V is nothing short of a masterpiece.

Him and Russ, hehe. Couldn't agree more. V is pretty much everything, musically, I love wrapped in one package. Heavy, melodic, epic story, orchestral-style arrangements.

Those pictures of Mike Lepond are so bad ass it's not even funny! He's just a plainly awesome bassist and seems so down-to-earth.

By the way, I was watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix not too long ago and realized he kinda resembles Gary Oldman as Sirius Black, hehehe.

Him and Russ, hehe. Couldn't agree more. V is pretty much everything, musically, I love wrapped in one package. Heavy, melodic, epic story, orchestral-style arrangements.

Those pictures of Mike Lepond are so bad ass it's not even funny! He's just a plainly awesome bassist and seems so down-to-earth.

By the way, I was watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix not too long ago and realized he kinda resembles Gary Oldman as Sirius Black, hehehe.

That's true too! The hair is definetly similiar.