Judas Fuckin' Priest!

May 1, 2003
I saw Slayer and Priest last night! :D

I was at the front and the venue had seats... all the guys started tearing the chairs apart during Slayer and started a mosh pit... it was funny as hell. Then Priest came on stage. They were fuckin' amazing. Rob Halford was wearing his leather and strutting around, lol... he was awesome. I caught Priest's drumstick and got K.K. Downing's guitar pick. :) I also took some pictures... I'll share 'em with you all once I get them done.

:cool:

I was there and Slayer played mostly songs from Seasons In The Abyss, Reign In Blood, and South of Heaven. I was in that mosh pit on the mid walking lane while Slayer was on. But, I couldnt believe more people didnt show up to see Slayer.

Man you guys have it so good. We get hardly any good concerts here in Australia. And when we do, it's a long drive to get there from where I live.

Igor_Cavalera said:
Man you guys have it so good. We get hardly any good concerts here in Australia. And when we do, it's a long drive to get there from where I live.

Well I'll tell ya what Buddy I live in a state called Vermont NOBODY comes here and I to have to Travel A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time just to see anybody so I do understand :)

I was there. That show fucking RULED!!!! Priest played for almost 2 hours!!

This was my first time seeing Priest in almost 20 years, so I was hyped, and they delivered the goods! :worship:

Hey MM, I saw your brother there too.

Cheers!
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Priest RULES!!! Especially live. They kick soo much ass. I hope to see them next year when they released their new album. Damn I can't wait for 2005. I wish I could live for 200 years. I am curious for the metal of the future!! :headbang:

Same here.

I do hope their setlist will be more original than the last time. Maybe Halford can persuade them to trow in some old forgotten classics. For example "Stained Class" would rule. I love the way Halford sings that one on his live album.

Fangface said:
Yeah they should play more of their 70's stuff IMO, we already know too well the 80's classics ;)
Thats what I liked about the Halford band. They stayed away from the all too predictable "greatest hits" package.

So I am hoping for a more original setlist were the 70s classics are coupled onto the new album.

Anyone dare or care to give any prediction on the new album??

Here are some pics from the show. Hope you like 'em. :)

Slayer
81398.jpg

Jeff and Kerri
81397.jpg

Tom and Kerri
81408.jpg

Judas Priest
81399.jpg

K.K. and Rob Halford
81426.jpg

Rob Halford \m/
81407.jpg