Judas or Maiden?

It's not a pool becouse people will vote without explanation why they decide this or that band. To me it's JUDAS, not only becouse they have the "metal god" on the vocals... I am speaking of older JP ofkorz... to me JP died after the milestone Painkiller which is one of the best if not the best metal albums of all time... Maiden are good, but... JP are kings!

Maiden, simply like them more then Judas....or it should be more that I don't like Judas
confused.gif

One of the hardest questions to answer- throw in Sabbath, and you'll drive me utterly mad.
It's unbelievably close, but for me Maiden wins- as others said, there is something deeper about their music. Priest are no-frills heavy metal, and sometimes that's what you want, but Maiden are the sort of band you really get into... and stay into.
That said, Painkiller is better than anything Maiden did in the 90s. Priest lose many points for releasing the bordering-on-NuMetal Demolition, though! :yuk:

Iron Maiden
Much more epic and powerful...besides they wrote one of my favorite metal cd's of all time, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son!

Oh, by the way, when I always wanted a big brother, so when I was little I imagined Eddie was my big brother, cause I saw him on T-shirts metal heads in belgium wore (I lived there for a few years) and they looked like big brothers to me :)

When I saw Eddie for first time I was about 6 years old. I saw him at the bedroom of the big brother of my best friend. The walls were covered by Eddie's and Iron Maidens pictures and posters. remember that I was f*ckin' frightened :lol: