Judas Priest last night

I saw this show last night in Albuquerque. I almost accidently ended up in the special parking lot which would have cost me 20 dollars:ill: Thankfully, I ended up in the generic parking lot which was free.
I saw all those prices. I had no need for merch but the price for a hat??:Smug:

Luckily, I don't drink beer anymore. People were buying it all the way up thru most of JP's set which 1. proved that people would pay the price and 2. it scares me that there might be alot of drunk drivers(which is really scary as it is a long windy road out of this pavilion towards the freeway.)

It was great seeing JP though. It was nice seeing an outdoor gig without burning up as I do in Arizona. I get to see the Gigantour here in Albuquerque prior to heading back to Arizona.

I know it is closed now, but have any of your bands (Usurper Dan, I am going to assume you are in Usurper) played Thurstons? It was on George, right off of Lincoln.

haha I worked at Thurstons from 96-99... did the door, security, barback, back room pharmacy, etc... We had quite a few cool gigs there, Neurosis/Biohazard, Macabre, etc.
Was a fun place to work, quit to go on first Avernus (failure) tour... heh..