JUDAS PRIEST: 'Nostradamus' North American Release Date

Angel of Retribution is a great album, except for Loch Ness.

Where is it great? There are some excellent songs and some real strong songs but for the most part it's a very safe album for a comeback disc with a lot of weak material. Loch Ness is possibly one of the worst metal songs ever written, easily the worst Priest song.

The lyrics were great.......

WHEELS OF FIRE... WHEEEEEELS OF FIRE.... LET EM ROLL!

Thats some Nobel Prize winning shit right there.

Oh, I am looking forward to the new disc... Angel of Retribution might not have been the greatest disc, but its far from unlistenable. Granted the best track on the disc is Judas Rising. Fucking hell was I let down when I heard that and thought "Damn, this disc might kick a lot of ass..." and then it tore off in a different direction after that.

Judas Rising, Deal With the Devil, Worth Fighting For, Demonizer, Wheels of Fire, Angel, Hellrider, and half of Loch Ness are all very good.

So everything but Revolution.

What Pate said. Revolution sounds like it belongs in British Steel. I enjoyed this album as much as I enjoyed Iron Maiden's Brave New World, if you know what I mean.

Also, the tour is now official.
Looks like JP is headlining.
Also, this tour will be hits, 2009 tour will be Nostradamus in its entirety.
Looks like this will be the show to hit!
Nothing against JP, I am not big enough of a fan to want to see them if they are only performing the new album.

I am sure I have heard some of the tracks on it.
Aside from some of the hits from Led Zep 4, I doubt I could tell you what songs are from what albums.

I am sure there are PLENTLY of classic metal albums YOU have never heard as well...

I wasn't questioning your metalhead status, I was just surprised that you have never heard it. If you are not a Zep fan, there is no reason to listen to it. I am sure that we all have a different definition of classic.

:cool:

I wasn't questioning your metalhead status, I was just surprised that you have never heard it. If you are not a Zep fan, there is no reason to listen to it. I am sure that we all have a different definition of classic.

:cool:

Oh, I know....
You hit the nail on the head.
What some might consider a classic, others might deem as "meh"

For example, in my opinion, I don't know how you can even remotely say you are into heavy metal if you are not familiar with the debut release from ANGEL WITCH. Others will reply with "Angel who????"

For example, in my opinion, I don't know how you can even remotely say you are into heavy metal if you are not familiar with the debut release from ANGEL WITCH. Others will reply with "Angel who????"

Very true. However I was well into my metalhead status before I discovered Algelwitch. It was great in a way, this way I was able to see where all of "today's" music came from, that's why I love the old school like Purple, Sabbath and Zep. I mean would Yngwie be anything if it wasn't for Ritchie Blackmore?