Judas Priest - The Sentinel (vocal and instrumental cover)

Jotun25

Apr 27, 2010
Sevilla, Spain
www.jotunstudio.es
Hi, friends!

I´ve just uploaded a new cover in my Youtube channel: Judas Priest´s The Sentinel, featuring Siegfried Song (Symmetric Chaos) at vocals and Alonso Pérez (Rugido) at lead guitar.

I played guitar and bass, programmed drums and mixed, mastered and edited the whole audio/video.

I hope you like it, share it, and contact me for my recording, mixing, video services.

Regards!

Thanks a lot, man! I think so! He sings better than Ripper and Halford these days. He´s a beast!!

Glad you liked the guitar work and production of it.

I´m not sure about the raws, since I am very busy and would have to clean, edit and arrange everything, and it would take me a long time. Also, would have to check with the other musicians.

Fair enough :D

Any info on what Amp/Cab/Mic combo was used on this? Guitars sound great! Also, are you using your own samples for the drums or a specific library?

BTW, I've been mixing your Pinball Map cover for practice/fun. Such a great song off of one of my all time fav. albums, you guys killed it :D

Looking forward to any future covers you have in store, keep up the excellent work!

I used Axe FX II for this, with this combo: TS808 in front of the amp to tighten it up (drive to 0), Dual Rectifier to a 4x12 Recto SM57 cab. No advanced parameters set, only the basic ones from the amp.

Glad you dig the guitar sound, man!

I use a mix of Toontrack libraries, mixing cymbals and snares basically, using Superior Drummer.

Hey, and thanks for mixing the Pinball Map cover. Glad you had a good time with it. It´s my favourite IF album, torn between it and Whoracle/Colony.

Thanks for the support and stay tuned for mover covers. Cheers!