Votes: 28 45.2%
  • Love em both!!!

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Dont Like em!

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wyvern said:
I'm not giving you shit, I told you I don't like shitty business. So stop shitting me :loco:

I'll stop giving you shit if you stop giving me shit otherwise the Shits gonna hit the fan :Spin:

Wyvern said:
We will have to change this to Ultimate Metal Scatological School
k014.gif

Shithead :dopey:

well....BACK TO THE SUBJECT

theyre both excellent bands, we all know that, but i think that their material has proven The Priest to be the victor in this arguement.

Halford: higher range, better voice(this ones just my opinion), stronger voice

Dickinson: his voice sounds too "whiney" live, idk i just dont care for it.

another reason why JP is better, just the different sounds theyve produced over the years, ranging from SWOD to SFV to Painkiller to AOR all brilliant masterpieces

Priest is just better live, i havent seen either band since i live in north dakota, and nobody comes up here, but seeing the videos i download, JP is just better on all accounts

#1_Droogie said:
well....BACK TO THE SUBJECT

theyre both excellent bands, we all know that, but i think that their material has proven The Priest to be the victor in this arguement.

Halford: higher range, better voice(this ones just my opinion), stronger voice

Dickinson: his voice sounds too "whiney" live, idk i just dont care for it.

another reason why JP is better, just the different sounds theyve produced over the years, ranging from SWOD to SFV to Painkiller to AOR all brilliant masterpieces

Priest is just better live, i havent seen either band since i live in north dakota, and nobody comes up here, but seeing the videos i download, JP is just better on all accounts
:err: BLASPHEMY I TELL YA!!! How can you possibly have an Iron Maiden avatar and the opening lines of NOTB and say Priest?!?!?!?!?!? Also how can you say you haven't seen either band live but then pick Priest??? Vidoes are produced, remixed etc, etc, etc......Go see a Maiden or Priest show for real in Live time THEN you may comment.

#1_Droogie said:
Halford: higher range
Halford has a small range, that's why he has to use falsetto a lot of the time..
#1_Droogie said:
Stronger voice
And when you use falsetto it weakens your voice.

These things are basic vocal theory.

You're entitled to your own oppinion of who sounds better to you but technically speaking, Bruce is better.

Not trying to start any fights, just thought I'd point that out and jump to Bruce's defence!

These kids have too much testosterone accumulated, we have to send them to a festival to burn some energy jumping and screaming :D