• Love em both!!!

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Dont Like em!

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JonnyD said:
:D Who's Better?

As you could probably guess, I picked both. Like most, it was a tough call for me. There are pros and cons on both sides, IMO, but it all pretty much evened out for me. There are a wider variety of JP songs that I enjoy, but I think IM is more talented and technical overall. JP's songs are more catchy (but lets face it, the lyrics aren't exactly genius), whereas IM's songs are more edgy and lyrically diverse.

Like I said, it's a tough call, so I picked both since the pros and cons seem to even out in the end, IMO.

Regangif.gif

sixxswine said:
Picking both is like saying one is a bi-sexual. There is no bi-sexual, either you are or you are not! It's also a way of showing that you have no backbone & can't decide for yourself!

Then I'm bi...watch your rear :Spin:

Is everything alright over there Vern? I was reading in a newspaper that you had a
major armed robbery over there and a firefight ensued and a couple of suspects got killed. Sounded like a crazy day!!!

KMADD said:
Is everything alright over there Vern? I was reading in a newspaper that you had a
major armed robbery over there and a firefight ensued and a couple of suspects got killed. Sounded like a crazy day!!!

WOW! News sure fly. Thanks for the concern. :wave:

Indeed we have our worst bank robbery in history. 9 dead, 5 customers, 3 robbers and 1 policeman, plus many wounded.

The roberry happened at one of our most cherised wild reserves, so we have a huge exodus of tourist afterwards to deteriorate the situation more.

Police entered by force because the robbers had already kill 4-5 customers and have more hijacked. Really bad situation overall.

I was once on thta place is like 5 h from town and is on the worst road I know in all the shitty roads we have, so I don't know how the assholes pretended to escape, even through the mountain.

Sounds like some crazy shiit. Reminds me of that bank robbery that happened in LA
a few years ago. When those dudes had all that combat gear(Kevlar Helmets, Vests,
AK-47's Etc) luckilly I think only the suspects were killed.

kittybeast said:
Iron Maiden has better toys!!!

That'll be a point to Judas Priest IMO. The band worth for the music or for the merchandise?

To me metal is about the music, not the package, the t-shirts, the toys, the patches or a damn cereal.

Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Thin Lizzy, Motorhead, Judas Priest, Saxon, Rush, Nazareth they all worth for their music they never need gimmicks like toys. I bet Iron Maiden should be checked upon their music quality to compare.

My $0.02 thought

Like the late Tommy Vance used to say; "Its the music that matters". Although I love the Maiden merchandise. They really have some very cool stuff.

point taken..of course this is all in good fun..I'd have me a Halford figure too if they made one! well only if it came with a Harley accessory :tickled:

It does seem to be a wise and profitable business move to hold your own merchandising company. IMO if someone is going to profit from every other aspect of "your music" why not it be you?!

I'm a collector of the unusual kind..I like the patches, stickers, rub-on tattoos, perfume, thongs, keychains and t-shirts. They are a nice compliment to my vinyl, cassettes, cd's, picture discs, photos and autographs :headbang:

It's all about what the music says to you, how it makes you feel, how you react to it, what you get from it...what you give for it!

I usually stay away from polls and vs. topics cuz you really and truly cannot say one is defo better than the other. opinons are like assholes.....everybody has one! with that said I FINALLY got my copy of AOR Judas Priest and am off to listen to it! :wave:

kittybeast said:
I usually stay away from polls and vs. topics cuz you really and truly cannot say one is defo better than the other. opinons are like assholes.....everybody has one!

hahah yeah and they all Stink!!! .... I made this poll with the idea that it would spur positive debate Which it has ..96 replies and not one was really all that negative... which considering the subject is amazing :D