Judas Priest vs...... Korn lol

lol hahahjahahaahjhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what an idiot he should be skined alive! korn is one of the most shittest bands to ever be in existence and now he's saying that they are more influencial than priest skin him alive!

I'm probably gonna get lynched for this but....

I like Korn. If it wasn't for them, I would have never started my search for harder and heavier music. Still listen to Korn every now and then but they've dropped out of my favorites.

Demilich said:
By the way guys, I hear Rob Halford was gay.
Are you fucking serious?!

I'm not listening to them anymore then.
crap.gif

Jinn said:
I'm probably gonna get lynched for this but....

I like Korn. If it wasn't for them, I would have never started my search for harder and heavier music. Still listen to Korn every now and then but they've dropped out of my favorites.

*looks for rope*

xxChaoticManifestoxx said:
At least he's honest.

thats true, i dont know how many people on here would say korn fucking sucks, and them for 1 never listened to them, or 2, actually likes them a bit, but since its not cool to like them and true metal, they just say they suck. For the most part, i think korn sucks. Back when i didnt even listen to real metal and listened to like slipknot, i threw one of their cds up into a fan and destroyed it to a million pieces. I never liked korn too much, but their are a few songs i like. Sometimes i am in for that heavy nu-metal guitar sound. I think its kinda cool.

Judas Priest is prolly the most generic rock group on the face of the earth

Korn is prolly the most shittiest rock group on the face of the earth

All in all, Judas priest is good but generic, korn is shitty in every aspect of metal, So judas priest wins my vote.

lol

GrotesqueWingedCreature said:
Judas Priest is prolly the most generic rock group on the face of the earth

Korn is prolly the most shittiest rock group on the face of the earth

All in all, Judas priest is good but generic, korn is shitty in every aspect of metal, So judas priest wins my vote.

lol

Shut up and go away

Judas Priest was one of the first Heavy Metal, and first Speed Metal, bands ever. They CREATED the sound. THEY'RE not the ones who are generic.

I say we just kidnap him and make him sit through the entire Judas Priest catalogue (with certain select omissions). You know, the old fashioned way. ;)