judas priest

I would go with there greatest hits as well that is the first one i got and I even listened to it today

Ozone said:
Painkiller is cheese metal:puke:
Go with Stained Class:headbang:

IMO of course

I second that. I always thought Painkiller blew big time. Go with Stained Class, Sad Wings, and the early albums......

Go with "Painkiller" if you're between the ages of 15 and early 20's, all the real old stuff is great but it aint gonna get a young dude hooked on Priest.
"Hell Bent for Leather" (Killing Machine outside the U.S.) should be next Les Binks was giving a clinic in early metal drumming without even knowing it. Then "Stained Class"

Whiplash402 said:
any recomendations on cds other than screaming for vengance?

Have to get Halford's Resurrection, Crucilbe, and Live Insurrection (which has some Priest and Fight stuff). These are a must along with Painkiller!

Spidey138 said:
JUGULATOR is heavy as FUCK though. Get that, seriously.
x1pdUYBlI55MpfwtPU94tgs4HM8PPRlurIMgBFA11jnGFS-HCsaIdDzuQJ342OLFmpwy4fIf_7M2omiJb65kuqL0kxoOAbpPnz4FRli5BKYw8JBg5G0WNWYxiqIW2He0KfLLp7kwiD5ozk

I think Jugulator is a case for judgeing an album by it's cover... very fucking brutal, even if I do prefer Demolition for the Ripper-era stuff.

As for Priest albums to get?
British Steel, Sad Wings of Destiny, Painkiller, Angel of Retribution... and probs Halford's Live Insurrection to start with...

With the Priest it's hard to go wrong tho.