Judeo Christianity is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmik

Feb 2, 2005
Nihilists are a bunch of fucking losers. They are all middle class white kids who get beaten up by blacks in school and can only feel like heroes behind the monitor. You have no self esteem, so you head over to ANUS to read stupid articles about how bad multiculturalism and christianity are, and argue with other teenagers on the internet about how cool killing everyone is. But in reality you have no guts and you suck. You listen to music you don't enjoy just to appear intelligent, and you spend days surfing in racist sites to find proofs that Aryans are cool just as if the propaganda on ANUS wasn't enough. The result of this - lack of sunshine makes you even more white and your vocabulary significantly increases and so does your knowledge about boring stuff like paganism but it's all ultimately useless, because you are going to stay ugly for the rest of your lives. You think that you bring America any closer to fascism by saying that you are happy with terrorism and trolling on liberal forums - YOU ARE WRONG. You think somebody gives a fuck about a bunch of teens listening to crappy music claiming it is neoclassical - YOU ARE WRONG. You think that you won't the first to be killed in the real fourth reich - YOU ARE WRONG.

You are under the impression that you are intellectual or well read, but the only writers you know are Nietzsche and Julius Evola. You laugh at herd mentality and groupthink but do the exact same thing when you swallow the words of SRP like bitches swallow sprem. You say that the cult of christ is stupid but you worship Varg Vikernes and other NS pseudo intellectuals. You suck.

BTW the Anus are masters of trolling and will thus not be affected by you blatantly trolling them, unless you really do wholly believe what youre saying in which case youre just stupid. :lol: Then again, loads of people will post "hear hear" and other such things because they share the same blind hatred, and thus it's all worthwhile because you'll feel validated and get a self-worth boost. :)

When will people learn that nothing is so black and white? Nihilism cannot at ALL be written off as purely stupid, and neither can the trolling teenagers who subscribe to it.

i think you actually make some very valid points Kmik, although you resort to petty and irrelevant name-calling which is very unbecoming. Although i sympathize with many of their views, or at least why they think such ways, I fail to see what these anus.com followers offer? Every belief system must offer something nourishing, and getting intewined in fascist-racist ideology they dont truly understand is a mark of a inferior philosophy.

Now on the other hand, just what does Judeo-Christianity offer? I am at a loss. Please elaborate.

Meh, the whole idea of "anus.com followers" re-spouting Prozak's writings has been totally overblown by people on more liberal forums. It hardly ever happens, and hardly anyone warrants the label "Anus follower".

Anus was a gateway into philosophy for me, so a lot of the things I said philosophy-wise at first were interpretations of ideas mostly derived from there as I had little experience with anything else - this is true, probably not just for me. But then, it could easily be argued that a lot of the viewpoints expressed by people here are rehashes of liberal philosophers or religious dogma, yet it isn't. The reason those with a belief system congruent with Anus receive such a backlash of condescension from various people around here is due to them being in opposition to the norm for the most part, methinks. There are a couple of idiots who follow Anus and do nothing but try to piss others off in an unintelligent manner, sure; but the intensity of the reactions against the entire Anus *community* don't soundly follow from that.

Gallantry over Docility said:
Meh, the whole idea of "anus.com followers" re-spouting Prozak's writings has been totally overblown by people on more liberal forums. It hardly ever happens, and hardly anyone warrants the label "Anus follower".

Are you fucking kidding me?

The reason those with a belief system congruent with Anus receive such a backlash of condescension from various people around here is due to them being in opposition to the norm for the most part, methinks.

Well, for me personally the backlash doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the fact that they're "in opposition to the norm." The issue here is that their belief system is a collection of rehashed bullshit.

Cythraul said:
Are you fucking kidding me?

PE, Demiurge and Blaphbee definitely have worldviews and tastes free from Prozak's though obviously similar in some ways, and are well versed in philosophy, I may have been an Anusite for a little while but not anymore, Cynical - yeah maybe, BMFM - yes, who else is there around here? There are a few fags on the Anus forums, but hey; there are fags everywhere.

Closing thread. This kind of crap name calling, etc. is exactly what shouldn't be in this forum as per the original rules guys. Discuss somewhat intelligently and respectfully or don't speak at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.