July 15, 2007 Jaxx, Springfield, VA Roll Call

Aug 1, 2004
VA
Without a doubt I'll be there. Anyone else going to be at this legendary show? Does anyone have any idea how many songs they'll play or what they'll play?

Several of you know the Jaxx deal with tickets and local bands, and a bunch of you know me from other forums (or this one, although it's been a while). If you're going to this show, PM me for the pricing hook-up. ;)

</spam> :lol:

present.
though, how chill is security, like if I get some random person to say they are my father will they let me in or do I need an Idea with the same last name as them or shit cause i'm 16.

My boyfriend and I will be traveling four and a half hours to this show. I e-mailed Jaxx and I have to find the owner before the show so he can "give me some guidelines" since I'm supposed to bring a parent since I'm 20. Do you think that he will be out and about before the show since we're planning on getting there around noon on Sunday?

Thank you,
-Tiffany

My boyfriend and I will be traveling four and a half hours to this show. I e-mailed Jaxx and I have to find the owner before the show so he can "give me some guidelines" since I'm supposed to bring a parent since I'm 20. Do you think that he will be out and about before the show since we're planning on getting there around noon on Sunday?

Thank you,
-Tiffany

well you can probably go inside and ask to see him.

Thank you guys so much! :)

Are there any cool attractions in Springfield like a used CD store? We need something to do on Saturday when we get there.

Thank you guys so much! :)

Are there any cool attractions in Springfield like a used CD store? We need something to do on Saturday when we get there.

Not in Springfield (at least that I know of), but about 10 minutes around the beltway there is a nice used place in Falls Church (about 9 lights E on Rt 7) called the CD Cellar. We also are friends with a record shop in Annandale called Strangeland Records. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

\m/

Springfield cannot be that little! :lol:

I think that we may hit the mall while we're there since we're going to have nothing better to do. Is it worth the time though?

If we get there around noon on Sunday, we should be one of the first people in line. I hope that I can talk to Jay before the show instead of having to wait when the doors open because guys can be mean and not let me through to the front where my boyfriend will be running to. :lol: I have bad luck at shows! We went to see Type O Negative back in May and I got crushed by a drunk lady speaking in tongues and my foot stuck in this lady's wheelchair. Also, when we went to see Black Label Society in March I was crushed to the point where I couldn't breathe. I'm 5' for God's sake. Be a tad considerate. Hopefully Jaxx will be better. If/when they play 'Into The Pit,' I have a feeling I'm going to be crushed so if y'all see a 5' girl in the front with red hair and glasses look out for me. :lol:

Thank you guys for all of your help!

-Tiffany

Springfield cannot be that little! :lol:

I think that we may hit the mall while we're there since we're going to have nothing better to do. Is it worth the time though?

If we get there around noon on Sunday, we should be one of the first people in line. I hope that I can talk to Jay before the show instead of having to wait when the doors open because guys can be mean and not let me through to the front where my boyfriend will be running to. :lol: I have bad luck at shows! We went to see Type O Negative back in May and I got crushed by a drunk lady speaking in tongues and my foot stuck in this lady's wheelchair. Also, when we went to see Black Label Society in March I was crushed to the point where I couldn't breathe. I'm 5' for God's sake. Be a tad considerate. Hopefully Jaxx will be better. If/when they play 'Into The Pit,' I have a feeling I'm going to be crushed so if y'all see a 5' girl in the front with red hair and glasses look out for me. :lol:

Thank you guys for all of your help!

-Tiffany

no don't worry they let you in the front doors before the "doors open". Hey if you are going to be there so early can I get in line behind you?:p :p