July 15, 2007 Jaxx, Springfield, VA Roll Call

I first heard about this rumour of an album title here...

Compared to past Testament , I hope they change it.. "The Evil Handed" maybe? Unless the theme is the Apollo Moon mission and stuff. But if not, it will not matter, I'll still be there tomorrow and when that new CD comes out!

So I got back around an hour ago. It was fucking awesome. The first band absoloute vengance was tight as shit. The next two bands were fucking shit and division were pretty damn awesome and they put on a fun show. "RockFish" recognized me, heh.

Now Testament were so fucking kickass. Skolnick was shredding it up litterly inches from my face and chuck put the mike in my face so I could scream into the pit into it. ill try and remember the setlist as best as I can.

Eerie Inhabitants
The New order
Electric clown
DNR
Three days In Darkness
The Legacy
Souls of Black
Low
Practice What you Preach
Trial By Fire
Alone in the Dark
Sins Of Omission
The Preacher
Into the Pit
Over the Wall
The Haunting
True Believer ( or at least they tried)
Afterlife (new)
Dicples of the Watch.

that was in no order and I may have left a couple out. It was a Fucking awesome show.:headbang: :headbang:

So I got back around an hour ago. It was fucking awesome. The first band absoloute vengance was tight as shit. The next two bands were fucking shit and division were pretty damn awesome and they put on a fun show. "RockFish" recognized me, heh.

Now Testament were so fucking kickass. Skolnick was shredding it up litterly inches from my face and chuck put the mike in my face so I could scream into the pit into it. ill try and remember the setlist as best as I can.

Eerie Inhabitants
The New order
Electric clown
DNR
Three days In Darkness
The Legacy
Souls of Black
Low
Practice What you Preach
Trial By Fire
Alone in the Dark
Sins Of Omission
The Preacher
Into the Pit
Over the Wall
The Haunting
Afterlife (new)
Dicples of the Watch.

that was in no order and I may have left a couple out. It was a Fucking awesome show.:headbang: :headbang:

nice to see Eerie and Low added to the setlist. Any comments on the new song "Afterlife"? Is it a fast one, good shredding from Skolnick (he did for sure)

Electric Clown seems to be also a new one:lol:

Eerie Inhabitants
The New order
Electric clown
DNR
Three days In Darkness
The Legacy
Souls of Black
Low
Practice What you Preach
Trial By Fire
Alone in the Dark
Sins Of Omission
The Preacher
Into the Pit
Over the Wall
The Haunting
Afterlife (new)
Dicples of the Watch.

Conti,

That show was beyond awesome. We're really proud to have been a part of it. It's great how much Alex enjoys playing the old stuff. Give me lots of hope for the new album. Only change I would of made would of been swapping one of the Legacy songs for Confusion Fusion...

\m/

Conti - I was the first one in line at the show in the Type O Negative shirt and about three people to your left before Testament went on.

RonkFish - You need to tell me the website where you got your 'Disobey' shirt again. I forgot as soon as you told me! I must say to you and eaeolian that y'all were a breath of fresh air because where we're from no one has any sort of diversity except the band that my boyfriend plays in. If y'all come down here and play a show it would be a true honor. I was beyond blown away by Division and I want to thank y'all for signing my CD. Y'all totally made my night! :headbang:

hahaha I thought it was you but I did'nt want to sound stupid and be like " are that girl from the internets?"
anyone else can't hear properly yet?:lol:

edit: anyone else think that the fact we had to wait in the lounge was bullshit? I did get the spot I wanted but I waited for 2.5 hours for nothing while poeple who came five minutes before the door open could get just as good spots.

Yeah, is it just me or was Testament's sound obnoxiously loud. I had no problem during Division but Testament's sound was painful at times, and I have a good tolerance for that kind of thing (and probably existing hearing loss from past shows as it is :lol: )

no it wasnt you. even when they were testing the mikes poeple said " turn your fucking mike down!". I think it's a combination of their amps being louder and pointing the monitors at us. Yea there is really no reason to need to be that loud.

Yeah, is it just me or was Testament's sound obnoxiously loud. I had no problem during Division but Testament's sound was painful at times, and I have a good tolerance for that kind of thing (and probably existing hearing loss from past shows as it is :lol: )

I had my musician's earplugs in (-17 dB, I wear them when we play) and my ears are ringing today. They were ridiculously loud. It was mostly PA, too - their backlines weren't that loud (I wandered up and say Eric's settings, and his Recto wasn't much louder than mine was - and with his EQ settings, probably not any louder. Their FOH guy just hammered the PA.

he couldnt make it to America cause of immigration problems.

That really sucks, that was a huge reason that I came to the show. That and Division of course :)

I had my musician's earplugs in (-17 dB, I wear them when we play) and my ears are ringing today. They were ridiculously loud. It was mostly PA, too - their backlines weren't that loud (I wandered up and say Eric's settings, and his Recto wasn't much louder than mine was - and with his EQ settings, probably not any louder. Their FOH guy just hammered the PA.

Ah, thanks man, glad to know there was reason for it and it wasn't just me being cranky after a long day of driving :heh:

Conti - I was the first one in line at the show in the Type O Negative shirt and about three people to your left before Testament went on.

RonkFish - You need to tell me the website where you got your 'Disobey' shirt again. I forgot as soon as you told me! I must say to you and eaeolian that y'all were a breath of fresh air because where we're from no one has any sort of diversity except the band that my boyfriend plays in. If y'all come down here and play a show it would be a true honor. I was beyond blown away by Division and I want to thank y'all for signing my CD. Y'all totally made my night! :headbang:

Hey Tiffany! Glad we could help make your evening. Both of the shirts I wore on Sunday were from www.Jinx.com (Clothing for Gamers & Geeks)...

stay metal!
\m/

guys glad to know you all had fun :headbang:

but pleeeeeease, can you give us some details on the new song ... ?

and how Alex played Low solo ? did he come up with the totally different solo? went with James notes? or gave his own interpetation adding a bit here and there?

The Low solo was similar to James', form what I remember. It definitely fit.

The new song was a "Three Days In Darkness"-type mid-speed cruncher. It sounded good, but it's hard to detail more than that since it was so loud it was tad muddy.