July 2006 will RAWK

Ralf said:
just make sure man to get to Wacken next year :)

speaking of Wacken...a friend of mine and i have spent much of this past summer vacation figuring out various schemes to get our asses to Wacken 2005. :p hopefully we can actually come up with a plan that is reasonably affordable, able to please everyone including the parents, and most importantly, LEGAL lol. [...but if i know him, he'd go using illegal means if there was no other way to get there, haha...]

but yes, Bodomite is a lucky fuck. not only is he going to Finland in 2006, he also gets to go to Brazil in 2005. :bah: :yell:

I was planning to visit Europe also next summer. I'm not sure if I'll go to Wacken OR Tuska...guess it depends of the bands playing there. 2006 will certainly rawck ; I don't go to school this year..so I'll have plenty of money with my full time job.

Say HalfpintHenkka, do you snowboard? Cause me and some friends will come to Kicking Horse, BC to ride some REAL snow..not ice slopes like in Quebec. Ever heard of Kicking Horse?

Anyway guys, keep this thread alive with the evolution of your plans!

"North American" Hate Crew Rolling Over Europe next summer! :p

ND24/7 said:
Say HalfpintHenkka, do you snowboard? Cause me and some friends will come to Kicking Horse, BC to ride some REAL snow..not ice slopes like in Quebec. Ever heard of Kicking Horse?

ja, i snowboard once in a while, but i've never heard of Kicking Horse; whereabouts in BC is it, do you know? cuz i only go to Whistler Blackcomb, Hemlock, and Cyprus usually when i want to do some boarding or skiing with my cousin, and also to Revelstoke when we get the chance. i've never heard of Kicking Horse before, lol...and we may not have Quebec's insanely huge snowfall rate, but here in BC we got the mountains that you need to do some proper boarding. :D

and Tut- get your own lines, lol. :p anyway Marko knew that long before you did.

HalfpintHenkka said:
speaking of Wacken...a friend of mine and i have spent much of this past summer vacation figuring out various schemes to get our asses to Wacken 2005. :p hopefully we can actually come up with a plan that is reasonably affordable, able to please everyone including the parents, and most importantly, LEGAL lol. [...but if i know him, he'd go using illegal means if there was no other way to get there, haha...]

but yes, Bodomite is a lucky fuck. not only is he going to Finland in 2006, he also gets to go to Brazil in 2005. :bah: :yell:
That's great news, kid! :hotjump: The more COB board members the better :) I just hope that everything will be fine and I'll be there :p

ja, it is good news...but not great yet, considering how we still have a whole lot of begging, convincing, and bribing to do. *crosses fingers* i hope that after the Christmas holidays the whole process of begging, convincing, and bribing will be a lot easier to go about...:D