July/August 2009 Suspyre shows

usaprogmusic

ProgPowerGRRL
Below is some info on two shows Suspyre will be doing with their new line-up (to be announced soon!):

Sunday, July 26th @ 9 p.m.

North Star Bar
2639 Poplar Street
Philadelphia, PA 19130
www.northstarbar.com
$10 at door
21+ w/ ID

Friday, August 21st @ 9 p.m.

Bar East (downstairs)
1733 1st Avenue (between 89th & 90th)
New York, NY
$10 at door (mention Suspyre as the band you are there to see)
21+ w/ID
Train: Take the 4/5/6 to 86th St. then walk to 1st avenue, take a left and it's on the west side of the street.

Hope to see some of you there!! Come support the band!!

Please post this wherever (myspace, facebook, etc.) so the band can get more people at their show!

suspyre_phillyshow.jpg

july 26th...can't wait. im so excited, we are the first opener. its an honor
can hear us here...

www.myspace.com/steadfastfirst

looking forward to it!!

Tell all your friends to come...they won't be disappointed. We're bringing the onslaught of progressive metal to Philly this weekend. :headbang:

Hopefully I won't have to rush out of there and we can grab a drink? See you in less than a week!

Clay

well in my opinion, they kicked ass. The new line-up is really tight and killer!! They are going to slay at PPUSA!
I will get some photos from Sunday's posted sooner or later. Really busy week cause I just started a new day job :)

Don't forget they got a show in NYC on August 21st!!!

Nice pics, though the lighting seems a bit odd for a metal show. Also a tad weird to see Andrew on the guitar, since the only time I saw the guys live he was playing bass. Seems like Sam picked it up nicely though :)
Nice kit Gabe, is it your own?

the lighting in the venue was incredibly crappy that I had to use Flash, and then I lightened it up in Photoshop cause it was just so damn dark that some of them you couldn't see their faces well. So it's not the greatest photo opportunity ...but I hope to get some great photos at PPUSA.

Nice pics, though the lighting seems a bit odd for a metal show. Also a tad weird to see Andrew on the guitar, since the only time I saw the guys live he was playing bass. Seems like Sam picked it up nicely though
Nice kit Gabe, is it your own?

Nah, it's not my kit. It belongs to the drummer for Season of Mourning, Jesse, and he let me use it. It's a beautiful kit! Very nicely tuned and he takes really good care of it.

I use a Yamaha Oak Custom that I love, but I don't have a car so it's hard to get around.