July Guitar World has Alexi/Alexander poster

Yngvai X

Dark Emperor
Jul 18, 2002
Woodland Park, NJ
www.myspace.com
Just to let people know, the July issue of Guitar world (Zakk Wylde on the cover) has a poster of Alexi and Alexander in it, plus a small feature on Bodom in an article on Century Media. Haven't seen it in stores yet but Im assuming it'll come out soon.

Yngvai X said:
Just to let people know, the July issue of Guitar world (Zakk Wylde on the cover) has a poster of Alexi and Alexander in it, plus a small feature on Bodom in an article on Century Media. Haven't seen it in stores yet but Im assuming it'll come out soon.

Is it just me or is Zakk Wylde always on the front cover of that magazine?

I took the Arch Enemy poster out of my friend's magazine and on the back it had Zakk Wylde and I believe the front of the magazine had Zakk Wylde. Also I think his paint job on his guitar it looks so lame.

I just got that issue of Guitar World on the news stand tonight. I was blown away to see Alexi and Alexander get the poster, especially after Alexi was ranked 96 in the the mags 100 best metal guitarist list a few issues back. Alexi is finally getting some recognition in the US media.

Zakk Wylde is all over ever issue of that magazine. I have that Arch Enemy/Zakk Wylde poster, has anybody noticed that Zakk has turned into a biker/pirate... I wonder how much food is in that beard?

Zakk Wylde is god... don´t talk him down for being always in the front page and having all the articles. He`s down to earth guy, never gives credit to himself...

Zakk Wylde has been busting his ass harder than anyone ever since he got the gig with Ozzy. Nice to see his hard work is finally paying off for him. Also nice to see Alexi starting to get some recognition in the States.

funny. I just picked this up. It says in the caption "Alexi Laiho and Alexander Kuoppala" but its Roope, not Ale! I guess it was hard to tell for them being A. They dont know much about Bodom and B. Roope's face is completely covered by his hair.

but I could tell since hes not a big dude, and hes playing one of his Jackson rhoads. Ive never seen Roope with a wild child type rhoads! its all black, gold hardware and yellow bevels. wierd.

pallarandersvisa said:
but I could tell since hes not a big dude, and hes playing one of his Jackson rhoads. Ive never seen Roope with a wild child type rhoads! its all black, gold hardware and yellow bevels. wierd.

Thats cause the yellow bevel/gold hardware was roopes original idea. alexi got the inspiration from roope and got one. Hence the Jackson Latvala/Laiho being based on roopes creation.

pallarandersvisa said:
if you have paypal, needledwarheart, i can ship you out a copy for some scottish $$

I do have Gaypal, well my sister does, if you tell me how much i can shoot you some cash providing her account is still active