July Guitar World has Alexi/Alexander poster

stoned&drunk said:
Zakk Wylde is god... don´t talk him down for being always in the front page and having all the articles. He`s down to earth guy, never gives credit to himself...

Yeah I've gotta say although my guitar tastes have turned into the neoclassical realm, Zakk Wylde was a big influence on me in the beginning. He's an amazing guitarist, no doubt about it. I met him once, and he IS VERY down to earth. Nice guy. And he talks shit on pussies in the music industry that deserve it, like Fred Durst, so he rules even more.

i just grabbed one at borders today
if any of you eurotrash want one its 4.99 + shipping
pm me...

ill scan it later too

I wanted to see a fucking article about CoB, but whatever... the poster was awesome. It really pisses me off that they thought Roope was Ale. Roope is a fucking legend, he doesn't deserve to be fucked over like that. Although you can't see his face much, it's definitely him and not Ale.

cobguitarworld.jpg

prolly get in trouble for this but i dont give a fuck if you.... :)

uh isnt that Roope on the right and not Alexander...cuz even tho im sure he has..I've never see him use a rhoads in live shows and it just looks more like Roope period

BoDoM0311 said:
uh isnt that Roope on the right and not Alexander...cuz even tho im sure he has..I've never see him use a rhoads in live shows and it just looks more like Roope period
hah..man im an idiot...should read earlier posts more carefully..seems this was already brought up

just got that magazine today. yeah, not too much else about Bodom in there, just another smaller pic of Alexi later on in the issue. but the poster is definitely pretty awesome.

I am really steamed. Bodom finally taking over in a big magazine. Those centerfolds always have Kurt Cobain and Black Sabbath and shit like that, and BODOM!! I'm so happy that they are in America now but I'm mad that Americans always FUCK SHIT UP. THEY TAKE WHAT'S FROM EUROPE AND SHIT ON IT!!! I really hope they fuckin stop this shit. ITS TOTALLY ROOPE!!! AHHHH. Later boys. Oh yeah, I wrote a letter to guitar world...