Alexi will have a Guitar World colum

i didnt get a cd with it. so i dont know what there talking about. but ill check the stores, maybe its only in the ones from the stores and not with the subscriptions. but that just sounds weird.

and on guitarworld.com they dont say anything about a cd-rom coming with the issue, but it does say something about a guitar world cd-rom preview. so im guessing it hasnt even come out yet.

I just saw the Nov 2004 issue at a local grocery store (Ralphs) here in SoCal, there wasn't any CD-ROM included.

I also stopped by Borders and the mag did not have a CD-ROM.

jnj86 said:
The Scythes Of Bodom site reports this:

Alexi appears on CD-ROM in the November issue of Guitar World

Alexi Laiho is featured on Guitar World's inaugural CD-ROM insert in the magazine's November 2004 issue, currently on newsstands. Fans will be able to watch him run through various tracks step by step and see his technique in vivid detail.
The info is from Blabbermouth.

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=26824

Odd that the November issue is out already.. Maybe it will be on the issue that gets out in November? Hmm.

I got the cd rom. It shows him demonstrating the stuff from his colum. And they only come in the first mags to hit the newstands. And only in select locals.

ya theres a new issue, but the collumn is just a continuation of how to play needled 24/7. It's not realy worth scanning. plus, my scanners not working.

alexilesson.jpg