july videoclip and make up

devinity

strega bianca velenosa
Oct 16, 2007
Sulfurous Sicily, IT
I dont know if it's just my impression but in the last video, july, jonas and anders seem clearly using make up. what do you think about? they look great

i dont even recognize jonas at all! he seems a model or something.
well me too, i prefer them natural, but it hits how much make up can change the aspect of a person.

Hm..make up? WHat? Okay, firstly, they're SWEDISH -of course they can easily look like goth transvestites. Secondly,in my humble opinion it wasn't at their request or anything(so Kata fans rest assured they're not going glam) but only to add more to the feeling of the video or whatever that is. I think they did their best to keep it simple otherwise(thank god). But who are we kidding,bands of gloom often resort to make up to darken their features sometimes, at least from what i saw. And i didn't really care, as long as the music doesn't go Mtv.
Cheers mates

Didn't we already have this stupid thread? Morbides thanks for making an acount now stop bring back all the stupid threads.

Didn't we already have this stupid thread? Morbides thanks for making an acount now stop bring back all the stupid threads.
Chill...:erk:

Next: The transvestite thing was a little pun..and yes i'm sad too LIfeDepraved.Hehe.

well, they already used some make-up in the past:

20060313katatonia.jpg