Just a new guy...with an opinion

Mustainica

New Metal Member
Hey to everyone here who has no idea who I am. While the idea of an internet introduction is somehwhat amusing,I figure I'd make myself known. Let me just say, the forums are spectacular and everyone seems to have their own little community. I know as well as everyone else that metalheads are the most dedicated and loyal of any genre of music (as if there was any other genre of music). Anyway, my name is Chris, but many call me "Dux" (due to my last name being "Duxbury"). Basically, after listening to the Black Album in 6th grade, I haven't looked back and have since been listening to all kinds of wonderful metal (namely: power metal). I essentially live, breathe, and eat metal, as those who personally known me will tell you. My biggest influences are definitely Metallica, Iced Earth, and Children of Bodom (with Symphony X and In Flames being way up there).

Anyway, this is a shameless plug,but I've got a metal website I've been working on. I know you people here seek quality, and I want to give it through this small project I've started. Check it out. It may be sparse now, but give it time - there will be tons of content.

Hope to "debate" with you guys in the forums...(And by debate,I mean argue :heh: )

"Bang the head that does not bang.":headbang:

Hi man!

I`m new to these forums also, but it`s great to have one more big Iced Earth fan on board.

Hey there Dux!!! I tried to look at your site but its not cooperating. I see that In Flames is high on your list ...I love them! Well welcome guy!