Just a Question...........

Imperiled Earth

Eternal Pessimist
Sep 19, 2001
Mesa, Az
:devil: :devil:

Hey people. Name is Rich and we recently had the pleasure of playing with Nevermore + Savatage.I wondered if any of you have caught this tour yet?

The one we played had some real fucked up things happen. Nevermore got no sound check, yet Savatage sound checked for like 5 hours- literally. Savatage and Nevermore both back staged- Imagine 3 bands of equipment on stage at once.Cramped, just slightly.

Anyway, Nevermore and Savatage both gave great performances but it seemed like Nevermore were obviously distracted (it was last wednesday).Considering the events- they did a great job.

If any of you give a shit, check www.coffinz.com for an all Az local heavy band sight. My band is the "Band of the Month"- Imperiled Earth. Opinions are appreciated.

Rich

I am seeing them tonight. The venue where they are playing has a pretty decent size stage, so I don't think back-staging will be a problem. I've already seen them once one a pretty small stage and compared to that, this one is godly!

My friend is a prick, so I will be attending tonights feature by my lonesome. They are also playing with Aftershok.

You guys rocked! You were way better than that pussy Nu-Metal band that played after you(Not Nevermore) I noticed the Lead singer and that bad ass Samoan looking guy went into the crowd to watch Nevermore play. I was the big guy with the M.O.D. shirt and was standing to the right of you guys during the Nevermore show(Too bad only one pit broke out) Anyway keep up the HEAVY FN MUSIC!

Thanks for the kind words. We were supposed to be the only local on there but the promoter of that show screwed us bad. Nothing new for that company but atleast we got to play with Nevermore/Savatage.

As for the back staging, It's a problem for the openers of the show. In my bands case, We got left with 2 mics for the whole band and literally 3-4 ft of room, depth wise, for band and equipment.I know Nevermore got screwed too so the cause of this shit is easily figured out. Anyway......

Hey Speak, we're playing 9-29 at the Jar with some good aggressive bands. E-mail me (or find a flier) and You'll get in free.Thanks again and hope to see you

Rich

is that IE is a VERRY good band. (no matter my personal feelings) And it's good to see that my confidance in them as a band has not been proven wrong.

Best wishes in the band type stuff to Rich, Jake, and all the guys....

Faith:)

"with the M.O.D. shirt "

Why would you wear a shirt of Billy Milano's (AKA FAT ASSHOLE OF THE CENTURY) band? Someone should fuck him up the way he fucked up Warrel.