Just bought my Anthrax ticket !!!!

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
I just got my ticket for the Heaven show in Adelaide - $57.

It is day 2 of sales and they've sold 320 tickets in the 1st 24 hours - the number of tix total for the gig is 1300, they told me.

That's a pretty good start for day 1 I reakon.

Fantastic. Yep my mate in Adelaide bought us tickets yesterday ...lets hope we get a full house eh! COME ON ADELAIDE ... show your support!

are don't be pessimistic! C'mon as Charlie said ... DON"T DISSAPPOINT US AND WE WON"T DISAPPOINT U!!!

Yes likewise ... I can't wait! Pity they are playing at a licensed venue - feel sorry for the under 18s ...

I am good friends with a few in the music retailers business in Adelaide, and they tell me that Anthrax are one of those bands that just always sell records.....they say its amazing how many people have bought WCFYA too.

I reakon the place will be pretty packed......if it was just Thrax I'd agree with you but Soilwork and KSE will bring in a bunch of people too. I'd say the place will be jumping to capacity if not real close, don't you worry

Ssupp you Aussies??? Hey how does that $57 equate to U.S. dollars? You don't use the dollar down there do you? Oh, and please forgive my geographical ignorances :loco:

Our dollar buys about 75 US cents about now. So I dunno - quick maths - about $42 or so (is that right?). Prob sounds expensive to you Americans but it's pretty well priced for concerts here which are usually $70-$80, because of the travel I suppose.

Yes, that does seem expensive. I think I paid $20 to see them in Flint,MI (awesomekillerfuckin show), and probably less than that to see them at Harpos down in the "scary ghetto" Kwame-land Detroit.

Must be like Hawaii, everything is from a long ways away.....

Oh, BTW, be ready to blown away, if Charlie does a solo like he did in Flint, it'll leave you speechless... :headbang:

Same as you - thinking about it. I think its the night after Opeth (?) and I'm going to that so dont know if the ears will need another bashing the next night....!