just bought my copy

ilvudi

New Metal Member
Jun 11, 2002
Visit site
wow
completely cool
what words can i say as a fan of music but kick ass guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
takes balls to write an album from the heart and what you want it to be as a band and damn you hit it!!!!!!!
knowing that you are in the usa now and gonna be here in scottsdale soon i am shitting bricks LOL
ive been a fan for like 4 yrs now and could never be able to get to see you overseas i dont think
so when i found out that you will be playing here like 1 mile from my house fuck yes!!!!!!!!!!
heard you guys are awesome to your fans so get you signatures ready
i want all you to sign my cds LOL
well tom you have too
enjoy america while your here and see ya may 19th

sorry my review for the album is quite simple

with music that changes yet stays in the same realm ..you can tell your about to hear EVERGREY......thats a fucking good thing people!!!!!!!!!!
the lyrical content is just shattering to oneself..you cant just walk away without thinking.....thats what sets EVERGREY apart these days , they have found that being true to themselves pays off
both musically and with their fans so to sum up ....no words can describe to a first time listener of EVERGREY what this album is or should be ...yet what is gonna be said forever is ...tom and the boys went with their own thoughts and ideas and made one of the best metal albums of the entire genre
some may say differnetly so be it ... this album is set to be a classic for many yrs

peace out
flotz till death