I am blown away!!!!!!!! What a live album

ilvudi

New Metal Member
Jun 11, 2002
Visit site
wow boys
you have really outdone yourselfs
the time and commitment really shows i for one am truely honored to be a fan and to have the honor to listen to you guys play live
i live in scottsdale arizona and let me tell you what when you played here with iced earth wow wow wow but this cd you did it again
ill never forget the first day i found you on the web like 4 yrs ago maybe 5 now i havent stopped listening yet
i sooo cannot wait till you do a full blown usa tour i for one will be taking the time off work to be at ever show i can be on that tour
to you tom heinrik ricard jonas micheal truely some of the best souls on this planet you all deserve the best life has to offer
in return for this offering you have given to the fans
soooo with that
im off to speak to the dead

god i cannot wait till i get to jam this cd to the dvd woohoo EVERGREY
A PURE CLASS ACT each and every one of you and your crew

now book that US tour

Dan aka ILVUDI

I´m shure i would agree with you, ilvudi, if the album would be in a stone nearby.
It´s fucking terrible!
It was out the 14th here in Sweden, but today´s the 16th and it´s still not here in my town!!
I´m so fucked up and I just want to punch someone realy hard...
I hope to be able to join you in this...
let´s see..

I'm very lucky the local record store in town caters mostly to metal and is very well respected in the industry for promoting it.

And I also thank you guys for reminding me about the release. The exams and other schoolwork has been relentless and I didn't even have a grasp on the date.

The sound is big, guitars crunchy, solos are mean and precise, Jonas destroys the set while being precise and creative. Michael is in his full and vicious form, attacking the bass. And can we not forget Rikard, using the classy sounds and seamlessly adding to the music and atmosphere? The longer intros to many of the songs are just awesome.

The choir was clear and out front and had a big part in the sound.

This is one live album that actually *hits* you with its utter power. Evergrey in top form. From beginning to end, this album is all about the power. I can't imagine how exciting it must have been to watch it live.

And I see what was meant about the covers. I like them.

The Evergrey Clan- this crowd deserves such a huge amount of credit. They were truly part of the show and made the listening experience that much better for me.

I bought the CD when it came into the stores on Monday, and now it`s running over and over and over again! When I listen to it, it makes me jump, scream, laugh and banging my head :) because it reminds me of my concert in Munich last year. And that was so great!!!
Can we skip to May the 23th, please? I want to see the DVD!!!

I am glad you like it !
I would apreciate if some of you would post your thoughts about the album on the Perpetual Board since all talk there has come from 3 persons who were all very negative so it would be cool if you made people hear the other side of the story.

all the best
' T

Geez. How could it possibly be negative? I'm the first person to say it when something sucks and this does not suck.

I posted on the [terrible] Dream Theater boards and they're impressed with the quality of Live in Gothenburg.

Among the praises I've been singing about the performance, I really have to give credit to Jonas again. As the young guy moving into the spot of Patrick, he has completely proven himself beyond any doubt, not only in performance, but with his imaginative fills, style, and energy he brings to the old songs. Absolutely one of the better drummers out there.

SK: The PM'ers were complaining about the sound quality, mostly. But there isn't much they *won't* bitch about, so I don't take them too seriously. *grin*

That sort of brings up my ?. Was the live dvd a different night?? In the Booklet, there were cameras in some of the shots. I was just curious if the DVD was the same show or not.

Havermout said:
No!

She only sang at the live gig and you will be able to see her on the DVD that will be released in May ;)

@Henk (the one i shouldn't take too serious at the moment :tickled: )

Eh? The album and the DVD is the exact same show. So Yes Carina sings background vocals on both the live album and the DVD.

@ Frosties: well, you know as some weird people from other places say... 99% of the albums are touched at the studio, tho evergrey are very tight in concert, and Alive in Athens... that's a live album!